Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I need you too...

Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.

Chapter 4 - I need you too...

Chapter 4 - I need you too...






Chapter Four: I need you too











There was still silence floating in the room. Cameron was speechless, flattered completely, he just couldnt find the words to tell her. Cloe, Im really glad you told me. Im flattered, honestly but,











You might aswell save it Cameron, I know what youre going to say. Small tears started to flow down her cheeks. He sat right up and held both of her hands.











How much do you want to bet on that? Seeing Cloe cry like this was hurting Cam. Cloe come here. He patted his bed.











You want me to lie down with you? Cloe asked surprised. He nodded.











Yeah. Cloe lies down on the hospital bed and cuddles up to him. Cameron hugs her warm body close to his own. Cloe, sweetheart down cry. Cloe used the sleeve of her hoodie to wipe away her tears. Cloe ever since grade two, I knew you were special, and I also knew that I really liked you. Ive wanted to admit that I love you but I was scared. I didnt think you would love me back and to save myself the embarrassment I didnt want you to know or anyone else for that matter. You know something? Cloe looked up at him.











What Cameron?











I can picture myself being married to you, having children with you and even dying with you. Cloe sat up and faced him. Cloe, I love you& more then words can ever say. She looked deep into his mysterious brown eyes that strangely had a ting of crimson red in them.











I love you too. Miranda and Rachel had gotten back from Tim Hortons. Miranda hushed her friend and signaled for her to listen. I was so scared, I didnt know how youd react.











You should know me well enough& do you want to be my girlfriend? Cloe smiled.











Thats a good idea& especially now we know our feelings for eachother. Cameron looked in Cloes eyes as if he said Kiss me. Cameron leaned in towards her closing his eyes. Cloe closes her eyes and presses her lips against his. Cameron, feeling a rush of heat through his body, deepened the kiss passionately. He was surprised he knew what to do since this was the first time he had not only French kissed any one but was sharing this special moment with the one girl he loved more than anyone. Cam, I love you so much.











Shhh& Cameron puts his finger over her lips. I know honey, I love you too. Their mothers were emotional in the hall.











Awww thats so cute. Miranda snuffled.











I know isnt it? Rachel replied. Cloe and Cameron were centimeters away from kissing again when the doctor walked in. Cloe darted backwards.











Did I interrupt something? He asked the teenage official couple, knowing very well that they were about to kiss.











No not at all. He answered.











Well its nice to see you awake, we were going to tell your mother that we thought you werent going to make it but youre up now. Cloe smiles right at Cameron, as if to say I told you so. Just a couple of things I need to make sure of though, Im going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer honestly. Alright?











Yes& Cameron answered once again.











How do you feel right now?











I feel lightheaded. Cam said, hoping that he wouldnt have to stay at the hospital.











Anything else? Do you feel nauseous at all?











A little but I havent eaten anything since eight oclock last night.











Okay, no dizziness or anything like that, right?











No nothing. Miranda and Rachel go inside the room now. Hey mom, Mrs. Anderson.











Hey honey, can he come home?











Yup& it seems like your fine. Cameron was glad the hospital had let him stay in his own clothes. He stood up and stretched. Cloe stands up beside him.











Are you coming to school tomorrow? Cloe asked him.











Probably, arent I mom?











Yeah, it will be nine thirty by the time we get home if Rachel drives us?











Sure come on guys. They all walked down the halls, out of the hospital and got into the car. Once everyone was in a seatbelt they began the drive home. Cameron was starting to fall asleep. He tried to stay focused on not falling asleep but he did. He was asleep right on Cloes shoulder. When Rachel drove up the Mutos driveway, Cloe was trying to wake Cameron up. Cloe gently kissed his lips. He opened his eyes.











Hey& youre home. Cameron stretches and undoes his seatbelt. Then he gets out of the car, shuts the door and then walks into the house with his mom.











Cloe& are you and Cameron intimately involved with eachother? Her mother questioned.











Yes& I couldnt help it, I mean, well, we love eachother.











Youre too young to understand love completely.











Mom& I want to spend the rest of my life with him, have children with him and I want to grow old with him too.











Okay, maybe not& is my baby really in love?











Yes, he said he wanted to do the same, he said that he could picture us getting married, having kids and even dying together.











Im glad he loves to just as much, thats the key to a healthy relationship. Miranda drove in their driveway. The girls got out of the car and locked the doors before closing them. Cloe walked inside went upstairs to change into pajamas and then she climbed into bed. Miranda decided to watch television for a bit before going to sleep.

















Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 30, 2006, 7:25:55 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Okay I got confused, this is what I thought was chapter 5, this is the first time I read it all the way through xDIt's very sweet though, I like it a lot ^^

horny-bird-woman on September 2, 2006, 11:33:43 PM

horny-bird-woman on
horny-bird-womanThat is sweet.

color your life with music

The_Angry_Cactus on August 15, 2006, 2:49:56 AM

The_Angry_Cactus on
The_Angry_CactusOkay I got confused, this is what I thought was chapter 5, this is the first time I read it all the way through xD

It's very sweet though, I like it a lot ^^