Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - She Said What?

Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.

Chapter 5 - She Said What?

Chapter 5 - She Said What?
Chapter Five: She said what?

It was nine oclock on a Friday morning at Styles High, and the students were sitting in class. Cloe, Yasmin, Dylan, Eitan and Cameron were in English. Mr. Diggs, their teacher began handing out a paper to all the students. SURPRISE! Pop quiz, you kids just love me.

Especially now& Dylan muttered under his breath. Mr. Diggs stopped at his desk.

What was that you said Dylan? The teacher asked him, knowing very well what Dylan had said.

That I- just love pop quizzes Mr. D, they just inspire you to study more. Cloe and Yasmin giggled. Eitan just shook his head; a smile crept over Camerons face.

You know Dylan I wish I could say the same thing for you, but its very simple, you just, dont study, at all. The classroom roared with laughter. Dylans cheeks turned bright red. Once everyone had gotten their sheets they began working. About close to twenty minutes later everyone was finished. Cloe and Cameron, can you two collect the pop quizzes please?

Sure Mr. Diggs. Cloe and Cameron both got up. Cameron collected the quizzes from the left side of the classroom, and Cloe collected from the right side of the classroom. They brought the papers to Mr. Diggs desk. Then the two teens sat down.

Ill grade these papers right away, all of you can have free time until the end of the period, no leaving your seat though. Everyone started chatting to one another. Eitan, who was sitting beside Cameron, had seen cuts on both of his wrists. He was concerned about his friend, First of all he just got out of the hospital and now secondly. I see cuts on his wrists? Eitan thought to him self.

Cam, how did those happen? Eitan asked hoping that Cameron would give him a straight answer.

Well, my sisters boyfriend had started hitting her because he found out that she was five months pregnant. So I shoved him away from her and told him, well where I thought he should go and he grabbed me and threw me into the wall and he started beating her again. Thats when I lost it and started freaking out on him. Mom came in the room and told him to cool off, thats when he went into the bathroom

Damn& then what happened, I mean how did you end up in the hospital? Cameron waited a little bit, then answered.

I forgot that he was in there so I went in. He held a knife up to my throat and threatened that hed kill me if I told on him again. I told him that hed never get away with beating my sister and that I wouldnt just not say anything and let my sister get beat up by an a**hole like him. So he punched the mirror, it shattered, then he grabbed a piece of glass and he cut my wrists multiple times, my stomach and my knees really badly. I guess I blacked out, thats probably how I got there. Cloe, Yasmin and Dylan were blinking, in shock, Cloe thought about how mad she was at the person who did that to him.

How could someone do that to my best friend, no, hes way more than my friend hes my boyfriend now. Cloe, youve been acting strangely happy this morning, do you wanna tell me whats up? Cloe looked at her friend.

You need to be able to keep this secret no matter what happens,

I promise, Im your friend Cloe, youve known me since kindergarten. Im sure you can trust me. Yasmin confidently told her friend.

Okay, Cameron asked me to be more than his friend yesterday, I agreed. Its so strange because we want to get married to eachother and have children and even grow old together.

Wow, really, I thought you had a crush on Cam.

Girl, its not a crush anymore, its true love.

Well, I hope youre not completely out of reality.

Why?

Well you should be able to know if hes hiding anything from you.

I swear& Ill watch out. Cloe looked at her lover. Cameron was serious about something; he was talking to Dylan.

I told you I finally asked her out. Dylan smiled, he was happy that Cameron finally gathered up the courage to tell his crush how he felt. Then we kissed, Cameron paused as he though about how soft her lips were, and how well she tastes too. It was really nice.

See, and now youre dating her. Mr. Diggs had stood up, and he handed back all the papers. He looked at Dylan.

Of course Cameron got the highest mark& but Dylan, you actually studied didnt you?

Yes, I did, thank you. What was my mark? Normally when I study my mark plummets.

Ninety three percent.

Really! Wait, youre playing.

No, Im not here take your paper. Dylan took his paper.

Sweet& The bell rang and everyone went into the hall for their 20-minute break. Cameron went and stood beside Cloe. Jade, Sasha, Yasmin, Dylan, Koby, and Eitan were standing about two feet away from them.

Hey hon. Cameron stared in Cloes eyes. Cloe looks up and kissed his lips. The gang glared attentively at them. Cameron deepened the kiss, then parted it. Cam, I was wondering, maybe, if you dont have anything else to do, possibly you could come to my house after school? He nodded then kissed her gently. Cloe smiled.

AHEM! Jade didnt like any signs of PDA (public display of affection) especially when her best friend was involved. Truth is shes jealous because she wants Cameron when Cloe has him. I cant believe youd do this to me Cloe. Cloe turned around and looked at Jade. You knew I liked Cameron since fourth grade! Jade stormed off down the hall.

Cameron froze someone else liked him? Yasmin looked at Cloe and then at the boys. Sasha went off to find Jade. What was all that about? Eitan asked Yasmin.

Jade always wants what ever Cloe has, most of the time when ever Cloe has a boyfriend Jade takes him away from her.

Really? Thats harsh&

Yeah well theyre cousins. (Really Cloe and Jade arent cousins but I decided to make it spicy)

Oh, I see.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, what a conflict& and does Cameron love Cloe or does he like Jade too? Stay tuned to find out. :)

Ive got to find a new statement lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 30, 2006, 7:34:23 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Wow, I should save everything I'm thinking for one comment. You're probably tired of me posting so many comments, lol. I just read a chapter then post a comment... I need to work on that o_o;;wow jade needs a pill or somethin i can't stand her! lol. great story keep it up

horny-bird-woman on September 2, 2006, 11:39:18 PM

horny-bird-woman on
horny-bird-womanHow cool

color your life with music

rockenpixxi16 on August 20, 2006, 3:50:04 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16wow jade needs a pill or somethin i can't stand her! lol. great story keep it up

The_Angry_Cactus on August 15, 2006, 3:05:00 AM

The_Angry_Cactus on
The_Angry_CactusWow, I should save everything I'm thinking for one comment. You're probably tired of me posting so many comments, lol. I just read a chapter then post a comment... I need to work on that o_o;;

Great job on the new twist in the story... but I'd agree with Jade I don't like PDA either xD