Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - I'm Sorry

Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.

Chapter 6 - I'm Sorry

Chapter 6 - I'm Sorry
Bratz: I love you&
Chapter Six: Im sorry&

Cameron was waiting outside the girls bathroom door. He heard Jade sobbing, and sobbing. Jade, please come out of the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom, with her teary eyes gazing into Camerons eyes. Im sorry but Jade I dont really see you then anything more but a sister. Jade shot a mean glare at Cameron.

I shouldve known you never liked me, you always liked Cloe more. Even in grade two you favored her. It was always Cloe, Cloe, and CLOE! No one else just her!

Im deeply sorry but did you think that just maybe no one else has a problem with that then you! Cameron covered his mouth. Hed never yelled at anyone before. I told you I liked you as a girlfriend in the eighth grade! You said I was beneath you. How do you think that made me feel.

I totally disagree with that now. Jade stepped closer to him, Cameron backed away.

No way, you just want to use me! I know all about you Jade.


After that day, years later Jade and Koby got together and are now dating. As for Cloe and Cameron, well they have two children and are happily married.

THE END

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Angry_Cactus on September 3, 2006, 3:02:37 AM

The_Angry_Cactus on
The_Angry_CactusThis is the end? No offense but it didn't really leave me feeling satisfied for reading it, like your other chapters did. Did you just grow tired of it? I mean I understand, as this is just like a leisure thing and you could quit it anytime, but I was expecting more of an ending :\

As for the new story, it sounds great, I loved reading this one, so go for it! :)

horny-bird-woman on September 2, 2006, 11:42:55 PM

horny-bird-woman on
horny-bird-womanwell I like to quit writing stories sometimes because mine get boring to me. I get so bored with mine that I want to vomit.

color your life with music

rockenpixxi16 on September 2, 2006, 8:16:45 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16so that's the end? WTF! dammit! lol. i really like this god!