Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dill Man

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 1 - The Dill Man

Chapter 1 - The Dill Man
Untitled
Chapter One: The Dill Man

The favorite four girls with a passion for fashion were sitting at a table near the smoothie bar. Eitan walks up to the table. What would you ladies like today? He took out a small notepad.

Um, Ill have the mystery flavor. Yasmin suggested, not even looking up from the Bratz Magazine. They had completed so much so far. The girls were not only a hot rocking new band, put makers of their self-titled magazine and they were Super-sylin best friends too.

Oh, Ill take a Strawberry and Kewi surprise, Sasha leaned back in her chair. You know, girls, were sensational, all the boys even said so. Soon well have the paparazzi chasing after us.

Heavenly cream please Eitan. Oh My Gosh! What if the paparazzi people come chasing after us, especially when were not expecting them! Oh no! If they catch me first thing in the morning, thats it! Ill be ruined. When I wake up I have these hideous bags under my eyes that make me look like Im thirty! Then theyll publish the pictures in a column that says Celebrity Tragedies! Then my parents will be so ashamed that theyll send me off to an all girls school, and Ill completely lose touch with boys and-

Angel! Slow down girlfriend! Sasha wanted to end the conversation there; she had a feeling it could have gone on forever. Jade looked at Cloe, Angel really did suit her for a nickname. Well, she just looked angelic.

Um& Blueberry blast please. So anything new happen lately. Jade asked her best gal pals.

Actually, yeah. All for of the girls knew that voice anywhere. It was Camerons voice.

Hi Cam. Cloe could help but blush, when he smiled at her.

Major Problem, well for mine and Dylans friendship anyway.

Aww what happened?

Yeah whats up with you guys? Eitans mumbled voice came from the smoothie stand, as he was blending other customers smoothies.

Well, hes totally crushing over this girl.

Wait, Dylan has a crush? Is this the same Dylan we know? Jade inquired.

Yes, I mean well, hes not just crushing, hes completely head over heels I swear.

But Cameron, why is that bothering your friendship? I mean how long have you guys known eachother for now?

Weve known eachother for, uh, thirteen years now& its just that, oh Nevermind Im being selfish.

No youre not Cameron. Listen I bet I can guess how you feel. Youre upset because since hes crushing on a girl hes not paying attention to you, or any of us.

He wont even return my calls or text messages.

How long have they been together Cameron? Yasmin questioned, to see if she could help him feel better.

Okay well shes not just a new crush, theyve been dating for a year and a half now but its never been this serious between them before. Im happy for him, but at this rate Im scared that we wont be friends anymore.

Is it anyone we know? Jade asked.

I dont think so. Cameron replied. Well Ive got to get going, my moms expecting me home in twenty minutes. See you girls around. And with that Cameron started away from the smoothie bar. By now the girls were finished all of their smoothies and headed of quickly towards a sale at Thrills with frills. Dylan was standing right in front of it.

Oh yeah, I got a beautiful group of honeys runnin towards me. This is the Dill mans lucky day. Jade smiled.

So sorry, not today stud muffin. Us girls have got a little Bargain shopping to do.

Well enjoy my presence now girls, just bask in the rays of the totally hot Dylan.

Alright love machine& well enjoy it. Yasmin teased.

We will? Sasha commented.

Can we just do some shopping first?

Sure, sure Ill just let my girls go get all prettied up for me.

Wait a minute? Youre what? Cloe gasped.

I dont think so.

No way!

Sorry Dylan, youre great and all but, you just aint my type. Dylan smirked.

Its alright I was only joking around anyways. Ill see you girls around. But if you want publicity& hang around the Dill man. He put on his sunglasses and began to pose for them. They all laughed.

Good Bye Dylan. They all said together, then headed inside Thrills with Frills.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, another story up& the first Chapter. I noticed a bit that in my Ever lasting love story that Dylan and Cloe were slightly out of character so Im trying harder to stay in character with them. Anyways R&R, only if you want me to continue.

Mutos_gurl101

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rockenpixxi16 on September 4, 2006, 2:48:38 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16yaaaaaaaaaaaay! i win! i win! i win! i got the first comment! =P ok anyways this is kool so far i'll keep tabs on it!

o, i love my new school. i didn't get lost! (a miricle)