Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Kiss, The Jealousy

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 2 - The Kiss, The Jealousy

Chapter 2 - The Kiss, The Jealousy
Untitled
Chapter Two: The Kiss, The Jealousy

The girls had definitely shopped till they dropped. They were sitting on a bench sorting everything they bought, when they saw Dylan holding a girls hands and he was kissing her passionately. Their mouths dropped. Cameron wasnt kidding& thought Jade. Sasha looked at the girls and quickly spoke up.

I only have one question.

Whats that Bunny boo? Yasmin asked her BFF.

What is she on? The girls all giggled quietly. Well, he does have good taste in girls.

She is pretty. Jade stated.

Scratch pretty Kool Kat, shes like supermodel gorgeous, but the only difference is that shes developed.

Youre right Pretty Princess& 

Dylan hugged her. He loved to just hold her close to him. Alyssa& I love you. The girls almost fell off of the bench when they heard those words come out of Dylans mouth. Alyssa has dark brown hair down to her waist, narrow hazel eyes, a tiny nose, full lips shiny with lip-gloss, a curved but slightly pointy chin and dark tanned skin.

I love you too. She cooed back at him.


Later that day the girls were having one of their famous slumber parties at Cloes house. They were all situated on the floor of Cloes bedroom. I just cant believe Dylans in love.

Love is possible for anyone. Yasmin clearly told them.

Yes, but Pretty Princess this isnt just anyone. This is Dylan here.

True& but even still.

Hey, Ive got an idea, Cloe paused for a moment, then she continued. How about we go for a ride in my car?

Remember what happened last time Angel? You know when you hit a tree with all of us in it? Yasmin kindly reminded.

Ugh, yes, I never meant to do that but a skunk ran right across the road.

Good point Cloe. Sasha added.

Okay lets go. Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin all went down the stairs and out of the front door towards her blue car.

Ive got shotgun! Jade cried as she got into the passenger seat. Cloe put the key in the ignition and it wouldnt start. Oh no Angel, what are we going to do?

Ill tell you one thing Kool Kat. Im calling Cameron.

Smart thinking Angel he knows everything there is to know about cars. Cloe got out her phone and dialed Camerons cell phone number.


Im sorry I understand you finally met the girl of you dreams Dylan but there isnt a need to completely forget about me! Cameron was full of anger towards Dylan.

I know& how could I have missed it. Dylan said, his voice trailing off.

What are you talking about Dill? Cameron asked.

Youre just jealous!

Come again?

Cameron, youre jealous that I actually fell in love and you didnt.

Dylan dont be ridiculous. Im not jealous. I just wish youd realize that the world doesnt revolve around her, until you wake up and finally realize that- Forget it I dont need this.

Cam if you dont understand how special she is to me, we dont need our friendship either!

Fine! Cameron left Dylans house. He didnt get past the sidewalk when his cell phone rang.

Hello?

Cameron emergency! My car is totally trashed and I wont be able to go out anywhere! Please Cam you have to help me! If you dont my car will be stuck this way forever, my parents will totally ground me, and worst of all Ill have to baby-sit my cousins to even earn enough money to cover the costs of repairs and-

Its okay Angel. Im coming just sit tight.

Please Hurry! My parents will be home in about an hour.

Im on my way.


Okay Chapter twos completed. Yahoo! Anyways I hope anyone who reads this likes it. R&R Its greatly appreciated.

Mutos_gurl101

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rockenpixxi16 on September 4, 2006, 2:51:19 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16oooooooooooooooh. drama. i like it!