Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Realizing

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 3 - Realizing

Chapter 3 - Realizing
Untitled
Chapter Three: Realizing

Cloe your radiators busted, okay well not busted but its leaking and the batterys dead. Cloe frowned.

Okay how much do you think it will cost? She asked ready to go inside and get her wallet.

Nothing.

Excuse me?

Dont worry about it, I need to get the car over to my house though. Cameron dialed a tow truck to come pick up her car.

What about my parents?

Tell them Im just doing a safety check on your car.

Okay, thanks so much Cam& Within minutes the Car was being towed down the street.

So there goes our ride, oh well. Yasmin said aloud.

You got that right Yas. Sasha declared.

We can watch some movies& want to? Cloe suggested, hoping to cheer her friends up.

Sure& They all agreed and went inside.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Cameron was leaning over the hood of Cloes car repairing her radiator. Dad could you pass me the wrench?

Sure& His father gave Cameron the wrench.

Thanks, hey dad?

Yeah?

I think Dylan hates me.

Why do you think that Cameron?

Well, lets see want a rewind?

If you dont mind

Okay, well, I got mad at him because he was completely ignoring me because of his girlfriend, so I told him about it and then I got accused of being jealous when theres no possible way that I am. Can I have the fluid please? His father passes the radiator fluid to his son.

I think in a way you are.

Dad Im totally not jealous.

Yes, you are Cameron& 

Im not jealous, okay well I kind of want him to pay more attention to his friends more the he does his girlfriend but thats not jealousy is it?

Cam, youre his best friend, you should be behind him and supporting what he wants to do one hundred percent.

Youre right& if shes what he wants then Ill have to leave him alone and let him do his thing.

Exactly& are you almost finished?

Yeah, I just have to clean up oh and one more thing.

Well whenever youre finished make sure to come inside, have a shower and get comfy okay?

I will. His father went inside. Cameron stepped back and looked at her old white car. It definitely needed some spicing up. He got an idea and got right to work. In a house about four doors down from Camerons, Dylan and Alyssa were cuddling on the couch together.

"Dylan& Im worried about your friends&

Why?

Apparently you ended a friendship for me?

Well, he was mad at me for being in love with you, hes just jealous.

No Dylan& hes not jealous that youre in love, hes jealous of me& ever since we became more serious, youve not only been ditching Cameron, but all of your other friends too.

Are you saying we should break up?

No, I wouldnt want to all Im saying is to try to equal out youre time with both sides. Like for example if we spend the whole weekend together, then you and youre friends should spend weekday afternoons together.

Why dont we just play it by ear. Like Im going to hang out with my friends and maybe will see about one night sleepovers or a date during the week. Cam normally sleep over on weekends& no offense I love you but-

See Dylan thats what I want to hear& friends are always forever& besides Ive got to get going home before Im late.

I love you Ally&

I love you too. Alyssa leaves his house and he decides to go too. Mom Im going to sort things out with Cameron!

Ok& just be home before ten tonight& Dylan left the house a heads over to his best friends house.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Heres Chapter Three& finally I was thinking about how to do this chapter, oh well its up now&. R&R its always appreciated&.

Mutos_gurl101

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment