Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Surprise, Surprise!

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 4 - Surprise, Surprise!

Chapter 4 - Surprise, Surprise!
Untitled
Chapter Four: Surprise, Surprise!

The sun was shining brightly as Cameron drove Cloes car down the street and quietly pulled into the driveway. Sasha stood up and looked out Cloes bedroom window; she woke up the rest of the girls. Oh my gosh Cloe& youre cars totally hot!

No not really Sasha, its basically vintage.

Girls& come look at this. Yasmin, Jade and Cloe all got up and stared out the window. The car itself is a creamy blue, with a gray interior, but the seats were covered with white fuzzy fabric. The girls rushed down the stairs, and right out the front door.

Wow, Cameron! Seriously how much do I owe you?

Like I said, nothing& you could say its a favor from me to you. He smiled.

Oh, really? Cam, this is too much! Cloe face shined brightly just looking at the car.

This is totally lush& I love it. Yasmin claimed.

How long did all of this take you?

Well I started at eight thirty at night and I did the finishing touches this morning. Here let me show you a couple things. Cloe, say hello to your new surround-sound speakers and five disc changing CD player. The girls mouths popped open in amazement.

Wow& is that all? Cloe asked.

Well upgrading wise, yes thats all. I fixed your radiator, changed the battery, gave the car a paint job, added seat coverings and then I added the stuffed teddy bear in the back.

Wait added the what?

Happy Birthday Angel& Cameron leaned over and lightly kissed her cheek. Cloe leaned back and picked the adorable light brown teddy up and hugged it tightly.

Awww Cam I love it& its fluffy too. Youre so sweet& They got out of the car and Cloes best friends looked at her.

So girlfriend& what do you want to do for your birthday?

Cameron&  She immediately blushed ten shades of red.

Uh& Ill take that as shopping. Sasha guessed. Cameron blushed slightly too. Anyways& hows things going over with you and Dylan?

Oh we talked everything out earlier this afternoon.

Great& so we have our Dill back?

Yep&


I had to cut this short sorry: (
Did you like it? Id like to hear what you think about this so far. R&R please&

Mutos_gurl101

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment