Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Just Hanging At The Mall... Again

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 5 - Just Hanging At The Mall... Again

Chapter 5 - Just Hanging At The Mall... Again
Untitled
Chapter Five: Just hanging At the Mall& Again&

Wsup ladies&? Dylan said as he strolled towards the four girls. They all looked up at him.

Would you get rid of those dumb sunglasses? Jade asked, trying to be serious.

Do you think I should like totally get a nose job?

Okay Dill, now that was scary, you sounded just like Kirstiee there. Yasmin shuddered; the thought of those dreadful Tweeveils ruined her day. But wouldnt you know, just as soon as someone thinks about them they have to appear. The horrid girls walked right up to them.

Oh my god, like Kirstiee, its those totally twisted fashion freaks&

Yeah! They said together, bumping eachother.

Hey listen here blondie& at least they dress up for Halloween& all you have to do is just go out as yourselves. The girls and Eitan were laughing hysterically. The Tweeveils walked away.

Heads up! Cameron had spiked volleyball and it smashed Kaycees nose of course. The ball flew up in the air again.

Ow& Youre so clumsy.

Arrrgh! Lets go before they throw something at me Kaycee! They ran off. The ball was about to knock over the blender. Eitan hit it back towards Cameron. He caught it of course.

Nice spike Cameron& Cloe commented.

Thanks Cloe& do you want to play?

Sorry, normally Id be out there totally kicking your butt but I just got hair done.

Oh, okay then.

You know how girls are Cam. So& like I asked before, Dylan sat down at the table with them. Wsup ladies?

Nothing& we treated ourselves at the SalonnSpa& 

Thats cool& Jade looked at Dylan, she put her smoothie down.

I have a question Dylan, and answer honestly. Why did you stick up for us?

Once youre my friend, Ill always have your back. Even if you werent there at the time, ask Eitan I still wouldve stuck up for you. Eitan motioned for Cameron to come towards him while the girls were talking to Dylan.

I keep doing the cords like you tell me to but they dont sound right& you try.

If you want me too. Cameron lifts himself to sit on the edge of the smoothie bar. He turned around and Eitan gave his guitar to Cam. Dylan and the Girls stared at him as he tuned the guitar.

Man, no offense or anything but thats awful. Eitan chuckled and looked at Dylan.

Of course is sounds bad hes tuning it& hey is that why it didnt sound so well?

Well thats what Im trying to find out& Here listen to this& Cameron played a few notes... from the beginning of the girls smash hit So Good. He played about 15 seconds of it. Then he handed the guitar back to him.

Dude, I thought you only played electric?

Well yes but its still the same really, but you just dont need an amplifier with an acoustic guitar like yours.

You play guitar Cam? Cloe asked.

Yes& I can. Just another one of the things that you never knew about me.

So not true& I know some things about you.

Alright, Ill give you credit& Cloe blushed.

So Cameron hows that girl you were crushing on& wasnt she in your drama class?

Dylan! Shhh! Cameron didnt want the girls knowing.


Heres chapter five& I named the story Untitled so I could just put random things in the story with out it having to be only focused on one topic. This way it will definitely be longer. I hope youve enjoyed this& R&R Its appreciated.

Yamisangel101

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment