Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Who Is It?

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 6 - Who Is It?

Chapter 6 - Who Is It?
Untitled
Chapter Six: Who Is It?

Later that sunny afternoon the girls were sitting around the office. Yasmin had her nose buried in another mystery novel, Sasha had her headphones on while typing her article on her computer, Cloe was fixing her lip-gloss and Jade was eating popcorn watching a soap opera. Yasmin put her bookmark inside her book and she closed it. Sasha! Yasmin shouted. Sasha took her headphones off.

Yeah? She replied.

Who do you think Cameron is crushing over?

Well, it has to be someone we know, I mean, there isnt anyone new at Stiles High.

True Sash& but I dont have Drama at all& so it cant be me&

Well girl, dont look at me& I have Drama second period& Cameron has it last period of the day, so it definitely aint me. Cloe and Jade looked at eachother.

Okay well Angel it has to be one of us, but who?

I dont know.

All I can say Angel, is that why would he want to date you? Cloe shot a angry glare towards Jade.

Me? Why would he want to date me? Because Im way better then you! Yasmin and Sasha looked at eachother.

Oh, no you so didnt. Jade said standing up.

At least Im not all stuck up.

Stuck up? Stuck up! Oh please Cloe dont even go there. Youre more of a prissy school girl then me!


Phew& Chapter six. Uh-oh& Jade and Cloe both like Cameron& but does he even like either o them. Suggestions are open anytime. Please R&R :D I appreciate it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment