Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Figuring It Out

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 8 - Figuring It Out

Chapter 8 - Figuring It Out
Untitled
Chapter Eight: Figuring It Out

Great Jade now look what you did. Cloe said as she plopped down on the chair. He totally hates us.

Yeah, well how do you think I felt? Cameron just told me he didnt like me.

Its not that he doesnt like you Jade. He just said in that way. Yasmin corrected.

I guess its not that bad, Yknow I liked someone else better though.

Thats our Kool Kat! Sasha shouted happily.

So down to business& theres still Roxxi, Phoebe, Fianna, and Meygan. Ill text all of them to see if they have last period Drama with Cameron. About five minutes later Yasmin put way her cell phone. Then it rang. After she read all of the texts she looked back over at the girls. Nope, none of those girls have last period with Cameron. The girls all looked at eachother.

I think I know who he likes now. Jade admitted. Its got to be Cloe.

Me? You really think he likes me?

Yes Cloe, think about it. He lets you hug him, and he tells you things and well all of that stuff. Jade assured.

I just cant believe he would like me? Should I go talk to him?

Yeah Girlfriend.

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Cloe walked up to Camerons house and up onto his front porch. Okay Angel, dont blow this. All Im doing is talking to him. I wont even notice those butterflies fluttering around and making me slightly nauseous. No I wont even think about them. And I definitely wont think about my knees getting weak or the fact that I can hardly speak around him. Cloe finally gathered up the courage to knock on Camerons door. A young-looking woman with natural bleach blonde hair and her light brown eyes looked down at her. H-hello is Cameron there? She asked.

Yes, hold on just a minute honey. She closed the door and within not even five minutes later Cameron opened the door.

Hi Cloe, whats up? She looked into his deep blue eyes and just lost her self in his gaze. Cloe are you okay?

What? She said snapping out of it. Oh sorry, I wanted to ask you something,

Oh well come then.

I wont be long I swear.

No, I insist cmon in.

Okay. Cloe felt excited and nervous all at the same time as she walked into his living room.

You can sit down you know.

Oh, right, sorry. Cloe sat down on the couch and watched Cameron as he sat down right next to her.

So, why did come to see me?

Well, I wanted to ask you something.

What?

Cameron& do you like me?

Yeah of course I do youre my best friend.

No, Cameron thats not what I meant.

Oh, yes, Cloe Ive liked you for a long time.

Really? Ive liked you for a long time too.

I just thought that if you found out then youd ignore me.

No never Cameron.

Cloe, now we know that we both like eachother. Will you be more than friends with me?

Wait, youre asking me to be your girlfriend arent you?

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

How will Cloe React? Dum dum dum! You know what to do& R&R lol :D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment