Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Baby Time!

Okay, Dylan has been dating this girl for a year and a half now and it's been more of a hugs and cuddles relationship but now he realizes that it's true love between them. But what happens when the girls and boys get jealous when he doesn't spend as much time with them? Read on to find out... :D

Chapter 11 - Baby Time!

Chapter 11 - Baby Time!
Untitled
Chapter 11: Baby Time

It was about a week later, the baby is in perfect health and Cloes been going back to school. Cameron however, has had fun. Looking after a child of his own is what hes always wanted to do. It was about two fifty-seven in the afternoon when Cloe and all the girls came in her house. Hey Angel. Cam greeted in a whisper.

Why do we need to whisper?

I just put him down for his nap.

Oh, come over here girls. All the girls gathered around the small baby crib and looked over to see him.

Say hello to Connor& Cameron said tiredly. They all cooed at the baby gently and sat back down on the sofa.

So whos hosting the sleepover this weekend? Sasha asked.

Well who ever is I cant go. Cloe looked at her friends.

Why not Cloe? Jade asked.

Yeah Angel, its never a true slumber party unless all of us are there.

You go honey&

No, thats not fair to you Cameron. Youve spent the whole week looking after the baby, its just not fair. Besides you look like you could use a nap yourself.

But Cloe-

Dont But Cloe me Cam, you need rest and I need to spend some time with that baby of ours.

Alright, you win.

Sorry girls my place is here right now.

Thats okay Cloe we understand. Yasmin, Jade and Sasha left her and Cameron to tend to their bundle of joy.

So& hows he been this past week? Cloe asked.

Well, he doesnt burp easy& almost everytime I go to burp him, he normally spits up.

Oh, great. Anything else?

He likes to be sang to as hes falling asleep. Hmmm what else? Oh yeah and he needs to be feed every like four-five hours.

I was being sarcastic when I said anything else but okay.

Dont stress Cloe.

But oh my gosh! What if I turn out to be a horrible mother? And then those mean people come to take him away and then my parents will be so ashamed. Just then Connor started to cry. Cameron! What do I do?

Here Cloe its okay if youre upset a baby can sense stress and theyll become more and more upset. You just have to stay calm.

Okay Cam. Ill try.

Here, hold him.

Cloe took Connor gently from Cameron and held him, close to her heart. Cameron smiled at the beautiful sight in front of him.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Okay this is Chapter Eleven done. I hope you like this& Im kind of getting bored with this story but if you want me to continue tell me. But if you think I should end this tell me that too (nicely though) Also I dont know if there will be a sequel. I might just simply do another story altogether.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment