Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What's That?

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 1 - What's That?

Chapter 1 - What's That?
Daybreak looked into the night. Day break would take a while to come and her wings would appear and she would fly through the sky until day break was over. But, not tonight, because there was something BAD happening. Daybreak didn't seem so brave at first, but now, she was curious. She watched as a black cloud covered the moon. Now, it was midnight. MidnightDream would be here soon, but, tonight, there was a great dought that she would come. Suddenly, through the black clouds covering the moon, a purple shape emerged. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aikarin.com/mlp/customs/midsummer05/entries/enchantedevening.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aikarin.com/mlp/customs/enchantedevening.html&h=385&w=411&sz=116&tbnid=fb-sYXOjfvPfjM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=125&hl=en&start=4&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlittle%2Bpony%26nojs%3D1%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D (click URL for picture of the purple shape!) "W..w..what are y.. you doing here?" Daybreak asked as the frightening, winged pony landed.

"What am I doing here? What am I doing here?" The pony asked "I'm here to take your soul and many others so I can poison them and create a new land. What do you think I'm here for, to give you ice cream?"

By now, Daybreak was screaming and crying for help as the pony (Memento) bagan to plunge a black, and glowy-purple dagger into Daybreak's chest. Daybreak was dead before you could say, "You'll go to hell for doing that, you know"

Well, if you had had a chance to say that, Memento would have said back, "I've already been to hell, didn't like it, came here instead, you know what they say, 'when hell gets full, the dead will walk the earth'" or something like that. Well, Daybreak was dead, her soul had been poisoned and Memento now had one poisoned soul inside her key the hung around her neck. The key would soon have many poisoned pony souls inside it and be used to open the gate to the place that would soon be created by Memento.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MyLittlePonyFreak on January 20, 2007, 8:00:49 AM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreak[url]C:\Documents and Settings\Adelin\My Documents\XP\My Pictures\Characters\Memento by Aikarin.jpg[/url]

Try that link instead!

MyLittlePonyFreak on January 16, 2007, 1:22:22 AM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
Comment Deleted