Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Blood

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 2 - Blood

Chapter 2 - Blood
The blood spilled from Daybreak until she was as pale as a ghost. Well, she was one now, a poisoned one. If you ever saw such a site as this poor, bleeding pony, what would you do, or say, to yourself? Of course, Memento didn't do anything or say anything to herself but, "Pathetic, simply pathetic, she didn't even try to get away? All she did was scream out loud, but if she did that, who knew where she was?" and she planted a seri-donic (evil) smile on her face, and laughed very loudly and darkly.

One pony, Desert Rose, saw what happened, she always knew what was happening everywhere in the world no matter where she was, because, she was a genie pony. She had everything that a genie had, even the accent! She lived in a genie's bottle, even. Yes, she could travel through time and change the present and future, but, she can't bring back a life, unless she traded someone else's life. She would trade Memento's life, but Memento was the murderer, and you can't trade the murderer's life, but, even if she hadn't been the murderer, she would be too powerful for her life to be traded with Daybreak's, and she would be the one dead instead of Daybreak.

Desert Rose emerged from the trees, made herself invisible, and followed Memento. Memento definentally didn't look innocent, especially because she wasn't. Desert Rose didn't want to get killed, but she didn't want anymore ponies to get killed, either. Infact, if she could, she would trade her life for another pony's life. But, she couldn't, because she was the only one who could trade lives. She cannot trade her own life, that would be impossible.

As Desert Rose followed Memento, she noticed that Memento had been to hell, because she had bloody scars slashed all over her body, too much scars to have enough blood left to live. And not only that, the key that hung around her neck had blood on it as well, perhaps, the blood from Daybreak. As well as the dagger, Desert Rose was sure that that had Daybreak's blood on it, since it was used to kill her. Desert Rose looked back at Daybreak's bleeding, dead body lieing in the mud, "Hmm, I wonder..." Desert Rose thought to herself...



TO BE CONTINUED ~_o

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment