Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding

Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding
Desert Rose was not watching where she was going. She accidentally stepped into a house, before that, she had fallen into the mud and her eyes were covered in it. She couldn't see a thing. Unfortunatly, for her, she stepped into the bedroom where a couple of ponies were, well, you know!!! As the male thrust himself upon the female, Desert Rose tripped over a book lieing in the hallway of the home, and fell against the door of the bedroom, which opened. Because of the trip, Desert Rose became visible again.

The couple of ponies heard the noise and turned to see Desert Rose, helplessy lieing on the floor of their bedroom. "HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE AND INTERRUPT OUR SEX!!!" the male shouted, now very, very angry. Desert Rose got to her hooves and left the house without saying a word. But, once she was outside, there were police surrounding her. She was taken to court...

"So" the judge began, "Desert Rose, I trust you interrupted their, well, you know, on accident?" Desert Rose, returning from her despair of embarrassment and frustration, bagan to finally speak.

"Yes, Madame" she started, "But, I must tell you vhy zis happened. I must tell you ze whole story behind it." the judge, now the confused one, spoke back.

"Very well," she began "Speak"

"Vell," Desert Rose started the story of Memento and the murder "I beleive you vill find zis story much more important zan my mistake. So, I vas inside my bottle vhen, I heard screaming..."

"Oh! So you used no magic this time! Well done!" the judge interrupted.

"No" Desert Rose answered "I have magic hearing, remember? So, as I vas saying, Vhen I heard ze screaming, I ran through ze vall of my bottle and saw zat zere vas a strange pony zat vas very frightening- looking. She vas holding some kind of mystical dagga zat vas plunged into ze chest of Daybreak, who vas zen bleeding to death. I turned invisible and zen followed ze pony. I fell into ze mud and I couldn't see, so, I guess I accidentally stumbled into ze house, tripping over a book in ze hallway of ze home, zen, I fell into ze bedroom, and because of tripping over ze book, I became visible again."

"SHE'S LIEING!!!" the male pony shouted, "SHE'S JUST LIEING SO SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH..."

"SILENCE!!!" the judge shouted, banging her hammer on the table, "I know Desert Rose MUCH better than you do and she is NOT a liar!!!" she shouted, angrily, "Desert Rose, I find you innocent and I also congratulate you for discovering that we have a bigger problem to deal with now!"

"YAH!" the audience shouted, all together.

"Whoever this evil pony is," the judge spoke again, in her bold voice, "We shall take care of her, and burn her at the stake!"

"YAH!" the crowd shouted again.

"Burned at the stake for the witch she is, and I am almost SURE that she is a WITCH!"

Now, the crowd was whistling and applauding. Desert Rose stood up and said, "Ponyville deserves much more zan zis evil vitch!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" the audience was shouting, simultaniously.

"Desert Rose!" the judge shouted, "You will now become Spike's new lawer, since his previous one quit! You have shown yourself worthy of this place!"

"But..."

But before Desert Rose could tell the judge that she was too involved in something else, the crowd was cheering even louder than ever and there was no way Desert Rose could be heard over all of it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HaeEnzeru on January 16, 2007, 7:30:26 AM

HaeEnzeru on
HaeEnzeruummmmm...I'm speechless...>_<...poor little ponies...

MyLittlePonyFreak on September 18, 2007, 1:29:56 PM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakya... i like making gruesome stories... but happy stories too! ^_^