Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plan

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 4 - The Plan

Chapter 4 - The Plan
Desert Rose remembered the way she interrupted, well, you know what. She had done the same thing many times. (not the inturruption, the other thing!)
But, never had she ever gotten pregnant from it. She didn't want to, anyways. If she ever did become pregnant, she would use her magic to get rid of the foul. Sex was not the most important thing in the world now, though. She remembered Daybreak's body. She must do what she had to do! She was going to hide the body underneath a house with a pregnant mare living in it, so when the foul was born, it would grow into Daybreak. Daybreak would be reborn. Luckily, she had found the right house when she interrupted the sex of those two ponies. That was the house.

"But, of course...", Desert Rose told herself, "Vhat if ze mare did not get pregnant from ze sex? My plan vill not vork if zat happens! Vell, perhaps I could just hide ze body until I know if she is pregnant or not?"

"DESERT ROSE!!!"

Desert Rose flipped around and saw the same male pony she had angered an hour ago. A wave of panic went through her body. What was he going to do to her?

"You are such a sorry excuse for a mare. You have done bad, and you know it!" he slapped Desert Rose hard on the side of the face. Desert Rose fell to the ground and felt a hoove crushing her chest. "You have angered me well enough for me to kill you, and you know THAT as well, I trust?!"

Desert Rose was panicking much more than before. She had a feeling that he actually WAS going to kill her...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment