Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Enrick

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 5 - Enrick

Chapter 5 - Enrick
"Who on earth do you zink you are," Desert Rose said with pain from her now callapsing lungs. "Some kind of criminal, I trust?"

"My name is ENRICK" the male pony said, hitting Desert Rose in the face even harder than the last time.

Desert Rose let out a yelp of pain. By now, she thought she WAS going to die.

"Well, any last words, before you DIE?!" Enrick said, lifting his hoove from Desert Rose's chest and then, stomping on it.

Desert Rose let out another shout of pain.

Enrick and Desert Rose heard a dark laugh coming from the sky, Memento.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Memento said with an evil smile on her face. "I was going to kill her, but, go ahead, you can do it instead!"

"Vhat do you vant?" Desert Rose said, barely able to breathe by now.

"Vhat do I vant?" Memento said, making fun of Desert Rose's accent. "'Vhat' I 'vant' is to watch you get killed, poison your soul, grab it, and get the hell out of here."

"Zhat is not going to happen!" Desert Rose said.

"I'm tired of you talking" Enrick said, pulling out a knife, making Desert Rose gasp, "So, why don't I just cut off your head and everyone's happy?" he finished, holding the knife behind his head, ready to slash off Desert Rose's head. As he thrust the knife into Desert Rose's kneck, Desert Rose could feel herself dieing, already....

"STOP!!!" Enrick and Desert Rose (careful not to help Enrick behead her) both turned their heads (Desert Rose still having some trouble) and saw Wysteria, the shy, quiet pony, preventing a murder from happening? "I can't let you do that! Ponyville is in a terrible situation already!"

"And, that's my new lawer!" Spike emerged from his wife's (Wysteria's) back.

"SPIKE!!!" Wysteria shouted, "Does it even matter?"

"Wysteria, dear, haven't I told you this before?" the dragon (Spike) said "Lawers are very important to this world, you know"

"Enrick! How could you do such a thing? Now, this is exactly why I dumped you!" Wysteria shouted.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I think I'm going to throw up, hahahahahahahaha!!!"

The ponies and Spike turned their heads to notice Memento, still standing there watching what was going on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment