Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Fate Worse Than Death?

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 6 - Fate Worse Than Death?

Chapter 6 - Fate Worse Than Death?
"Well, I'm through with you." Enrick stared at Desert Rose for a long time, and left.

"Oh, my god. Desert Rose, are you ok?" Wysteria looked too worried.

"Yes, I am fine." Desert Rose got up, brushed the dirt off of her, and turned to Memento, but she was gone. So were 10 ponies who were watching them, but gone in a different way. They were dead. Where was Memento? Desert Rose walked sadly by the dead bodies, and screamed.

Something grabbed her leg and pulled her down.

"Help! What happened? What am I doing here?" One pony was still alive. Starcatcher.

"Starcatcher? I vould ask you ze same question!" Desert Rose was very confused. Starcatcher knew how to stay out of trouble.

"But, something hit me. I thought I heard you shout. I thought you were hurt and needed help"

"Starcatcher, vhat are you doing here? You are supposed to be pretecting ze Pegasus ponies."

"I can't. They don't exist anymore. They were killed by some evil pony named Memento. Memento hit me with something, hard. I can't fly anymore."

"Then, how did you get here?"

"I fell"

"How? Vhere from?"

"Memento took me into the sky and dropped me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment