Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Raising of Hell

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 7 - Raising of Hell

Chapter 7 - Raising of Hell
"Vhat is happening?" Desert Rose felt the ground shake under her hooves. She saw, in the distance, something was forming in the sky, and something was tunneling up from underground. In the sky, there was a silver skull with smoke swirling all around it. The symbol of hell rising.

Every plant in Ponyville was dying and turning gnarled and black. Birds fell out of the sky and the flesh dropped off of them until they were nothing but bones. Bugs turned to dust. The morning sky turned gray and cloudy and thunder and lightning took over it. The sun slowly burned out and the moon was nowhere in sight.

Colorfully painted house's paint flaked off in the blink of an eye and they began to look shabby and lousy. Every lake, ocean, sea, and puddle shrivled down to nothing and was replaced with black tar. And if you think that's scary...

Blood began to come up from the ground in thin veins and crawled up trees and soaked into the wood on houses. It traveled all over the land in tiny red veins that almost glowed against the horrible pitch-blackness.

"The end of the world is what's happening" Memento was just behind Desert Rose, who jumped as Memento said the first syllable of that sentence, since she was frightened at the sight of what was happening.

"B..but, vh...vhy?"

"Because I want it to" Memento soared back up into the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Desert Rose screamed. Something sneaked up behind her and grabbed her back leg. It was, apparently, a zombie. It pulled Desert Rose into the ground in less than half a second.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment