Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Sea of Blood

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 8 - The Sea of Blood

Chapter 8 - The Sea of Blood
Desert Rose was pulled under the once beautiful earth's crust. Her eyes burned from the heat of the blood that now filled the earth instead hot magma. It was the blood of everyone who had died. Desert Rose felt her skin being ripped off, because it was. The Zombie dug his claws into Desert Rose's pale white skin, more pale than ever before.

"This is it" Desert Rose thought "I can't breathe... I can't see... I can't move..." she knew she was dying. Almost too late to realize it. The heat of all the blood made her ill. The blood she was loosing from the massive holes in her skin. The amount of air her lungs needed.

She closed her eyes, and never opened them again.

"Hah!" yelled Memento "Typical Earth Ponies obviously can't live underwater? How unfortunate!" Memento dove into the Sea of Blood being also the Earth's core as her black feathered wings folded down and changed into a Sea Pony tail. She picked up Desert Roses body, the zombie still clinging to it, and threw them at a blood veined tree. She just left Desert Rose's body there. Never looked back at it.

She just laughed, and flew on...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MyLittlePonyFreak on September 18, 2007, 1:29:07 PM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakOkay, so here is another chapter. Sorry about the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wait for me to get back online and do another chapter