Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Starcatcher

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 9 - Starcatcher

Chapter 9 - Starcatcher
Starcatcher was still there. She had climbed up a tree since she cannot fly. She was trying to use her magic to heal the wounds on her wings. She wanted to know how everyone else was doing. She thought very bad things, and she was right. She looked through the branches of the tree and gasped. She saw that all of the once beautiful earth had turned to a pit in hell.

Memento heard the gasp and turned the tree to dust, which floated away in the strong wind. Memento looked at the sky and frowned. Starcatcher was flying and all the pegasus ponies were with her.

"But... how did you-? I thought I killed all of your worthless children!" Memento was shocked. She had killed the pegasus ponies. Or so she thought!

"Those were duplicates I created with my magic!" Starcatcher said "I knew something bad was going to happen, so I saved my children from being killed!"

Memento grinned. "No matter! I can just kill them again!"

"Shut the hell up!" One of the very angry pegasus ponies said. Her wings were flapping madly with rage. "Let me at her, mother!"

"No! We must do this together!" Starcatcher explained "We can't take her down one at I time! She's too powerful!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MyLittlePonyFreak on September 18, 2007, 1:57:10 PM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakAnother chapter! Yay! I am happy with this one...