Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Legendary Pony

A new part of Ponyville has come to life, but it isn't very pretty...

Chapter 10 - The Legendary Pony

Chapter 10 - The Legendary Pony
"So, how do we do that?" The same pegasus asked. Then whistled.

"I am thinking, Thistle Whistle!"

*whistle* "Well, think faster!" Thistle Whistle was a very fast talker, and a fast thinker.

"I got it!"

"Well, what is it?" Thistle whistled.

"We must merge our powers together!"

"Then, lets do it already! *whistle*"

All of the pegasus ponies twisted their tales around Starcatcher's and a very bright, blinding light appeared. Starcatcher turned into an enormous constellation that used every star in the sky and spread all over Ponyville with a wingspan that circled around the entire earth.

Then, it shrunk and a glistening white pony with rainbow hair and the wings the hugest things you would ever see. The flying pony was such a beautiful white that you couldn't stare at it without burning your eyes, it was such a bright white. The white was also sparkling. The pony was so bright, it lit up the entire sky.

It was the most beautiful sight.

The Legendary Pony, Rainbowcloud, had been awakened.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MyLittlePonyFreak on October 21, 2007, 4:48:40 AM

MyLittlePonyFreak on
MyLittlePonyFreakOk, so, "Rainbowcloud"? Lame, isn't it. The only name I could think of for her that wasn't retarded. But I guess... this one is...