Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - shinbo's kidney

lol it was a project in school
we had to do creative writing so me and my friend vicky decided to do chobits XD the only reason why were picking on shinbo getting his kidney stolen is because vicky no like him XP

Chapter 1 - shinbo's kidney

Chapter 1 - shinbo's kidney
(this is part two my friend has part one but heres a recap:
shinbo is mad at the owner of Chubby's diner (I KNOW WTF CHUBY'S DINER?)
dont ask)because they raised the taco price to 300 yen XD enjoy)


The owner laughed at Shinbo, "You really thing you can do anything with 300 yen!"
This infuriates him as he rushes out of the building to find more money. As he was walking he saw a hobo on the street corner dancing to the Numa Numa song. "What the-"but before he could finish the sentace the random hobo beat him up.
A few hours later he woke up at his apartment. "What a weird dream."he thought. His friend Hideki walked in with a shock on his face. "Shinbo! Your kidney has been stolen!"he exclaimed. The hobo must have been the prime suspect!!!!"Alert!" a tiny voice was heard from Shinbo's backpack. Sumomo jumped out blowing her whistle loudly. "There have been flyers all around Tokyo about the kidney-stealing hobo!"
Of course there must be a reward! And this money could help Shinbo open his own taco restaraunt! With 300 yen,his friend Hideki,Chii and Sumomo he would have to solve the case!


I'll write the rest later XD my mo is here to pick me up from my grandma's house XD XP

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 8, 2007, 2:23:10 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013woooo ok