Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the criminal is...? O.O wtf?!

lol it was a project in school
we had to do creative writing so me and my friend vicky decided to do chobits XD the only reason why were picking on shinbo getting his kidney stolen is because vicky no like him XP

Chapter 2 - the criminal is...? O.O wtf?!

Chapter 2 - the criminal is...? O.O wtf?!
Well im finally completing this XP i added more to the story than i did in school so yeah.. enjoy... and quit saying "whooooo ok there...retard much!" i cant help it im retarded!

They all split up looking in the city for the kidney stealing hobo. Chii was walking down a dark alley. "Hideki..?"she said frightened looking around. "Chii!!"she sheaked jumping up. She saw a nose on the ground! and next to it a black hair? What the heck! This hobo isn't normal after all! Meanwhile,HIdeki was looking around where the hobo was dancing on the street-corner. "Owwwww!!" he heard a man shreak in the distance chasing a small boy. Hideki's eyes grew wide as he realized who they were up against...not a hobo but...Michael Jackson?!"Shinbo!!!" HIdeki rushed over to him panting in fear. "Hideki, are you alright?"Shinbo asked him.He could hear a faint noise in the distance. "I-s t-t-hat Thriller by Michael Jackson? I know that song any-whe-re! O.O" Shinbo was more scared for his life thean he ever was before! Chii,Sumomo,and Kotoko weren't scared the least bit. ( u can guess why)but Hideki and Shinbo where cowering in fear. "Ah, Motosuwa? What are you doing here?" a voice said. It was Minoru with Yuzuki trailing behind. "OH! Thank God your here!"Hideki clung to his leg.
"Owwwwwww!" they heard again.Michael Jackson appeared infront of their very eyes!
Sumom thankfully called the police and they arrived shortly.Everyone was still in mental shock as he was hauled away by the cops. "You did well kids!" the overly chunky officer said handing Shinbo )t his suprise) a taco from Chubby's Diner.
Shinbo's eyes watered with joy as he ate the whole thing in one bite. 5 min. later he got terrible stomach cramps,but thats a whole other story ^.^
THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment