Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Secret Report of Ansem The Wise

A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Secret Report of Ansem The Wise

Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Secret Report of Ansem The Wise
Kingdom Hearts

Keyblade Wielder of Souls



Chapter 00: Prologue: The Secret Report of Ansem the Wise


&I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab. That is when I discovered the Ansem Reports. Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was #0. Apparently he had gone to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself. Yes  the first subject of my foolish experiments.



Interesting.



It was another day in the Ghost Zone. It looked like it always did, with the exception of a mysterious white cloaked figure. The figure was looking through what seem like a journal of some sort.



In the Ansem Reports my apprentice Xehanort had written under his name, I found the records of his hideous experiments along with his hypothesis about the door that had appeared out of the darkness in my basement.



It seemed he discovered what had happened, yet I wonder why he did nothing.



The cloaked figure flipped through the pages, closely examining each one with intense concentration. Six white portals began to form around him, with similar looking figures, though armor was visible, appearing out of each portal. They began to listen to the first white cloaked figure.

I became familiar with an unusual entity while pursuing the truth. It is the soul and body that remain when a being losses its heart. When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.



Ha! sneered the first cloaked figure. The other cloaked figures joined in laughing at this statement. The first cloaked figure unzipped his cloak to reveal his armor underneath. He then looked towards his fellow cloaked figures.



That fool believed that both the body and the soul combined became a Nobody! He was wrong. The shell of the body becomes a Nobody, while the soul&the soul would linger on, immortal, as a ghost!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NJRBlackblood on December 15, 2007, 8:52:48 AM

NJRBlackblood on
NJRBlackbloodOk, for some reason, I'm not able to upload chapter 2. I don't know why. As soon as I can, I will continue uploading the rest of the chapters. But if you don't want to wait, then you can go to FanFiction.net to see the rest. Here's the link to the fanfic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3856855/1/Keyblade_Wielder_Of_Souls

NJRBlackblood on December 15, 2007, 8:39:06 AM

NJRBlackblood on
NJRBlackbloodOk, quick note. I don't know why those boxes appear, so I'm sorry for that. If you want to see what they're supposed to be, check out the fanfic on FanFiction.Net. Here's a link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3856855/1/Keyblade_Wielder_Of_Souls