Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It Is Happening Again

A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please

Chapter 1 - It Is Happening Again

Chapter 1 - It Is Happening Again
Chapter 01: It Is Happening Again





A large tower came into view as the Highwind, piloted by King Mickey, drew closer towards it. The King had received a message from his former mentor, Yen Sid, summoning his majesty.



As he landed the Highwind, the King wondered what Yen Sid wanted. Could it be that the Heartless and the Nobodies were once again becoming a threat? King Mickey shuddered at the thought, though he knew that it was only a matter of time until their numbers grew large again.



The King had walked up the stairs, getter ever closer to his mentor. He finally reached the top floor, and entered.



The King looked around to find his mentor staring outside the window. The King walked towards the old wizard and then stopped right next to him. You summoned me, Master Yen Sid? said King Mickey, staring at his old mentor.



Yen Sid nodded slowly and looked in his majestys direction. Indeed, I did, he spoke, looking back outside and pointing towards the stars, look. King Mickey looked in the direction his mentor was pointing at.



The King saw that a bright star was fading in and out, as shooting stars crisscrossed over it. It didnt take long for his majesty to figure out what was going on. He looked back at Yen Sid and replied, Its happening again?



Indeed, replied Yen Sid as he looked at King Mickey, A new Keyblade Wielder.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment