Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm Pregnant!!

When Hiro is told that the love of his life is pregnant he is overjoyed. Now he and Dameon must survive the nine months until the baby is born! Chaos breaks loose... can they take it?

Chapter 1 - I'm Pregnant!!

Chapter 1 - I'm Pregnant!!
"Hiro! Hirooooooooo!" The fox demon looked up, ears pricking as he stared at his mate. Dameon was bouncing up and down happily, dark gray eyes sparkling with joy and excitement. His short blond hair bounced around his face as he moved, framing his jaw and tickling his neck, making him giggle. "What is it, Dame?" the fox asked, rust-colored eyes curious as he watched his lover's hyper movements. "Why so excited?" "I'MGONNAHAVEABABY!I'MGONNAHAVEABABY!" Blinking the fox stood up, ears flicking forward. "I'm sorry, could you say that slower please?" "I'm gonna have a baby, Hiro!" Now the fox was dumbfounded. "What? How?!" "I drank one of Saphira's concoctions by accident a few weeks ago, then I was at Mamoru's visiting Shin and the teen said I looked at bit different.so Mamoru gave me a checkup and he said I was six weeks pregnant! Isn't it amazing?!" Laughing Hiro brushed some of his rust-colored hair away from his face. The man rose, face framed by his long bangs as he padded towards the twenty-year old. "That is amazing, love." He pulled the man close and kissed him happily, arms sliding around the shorter males waist. Dameon responded eagerly, mouth opening to admit Hiro's tongue as the fox pushed it forward. The kiss grew deeper as Dameon's arms wrapped around Hiro's neck, pulling the fox-demon down closer to him. "So, six weeks hmm?" the man purred when they pulled apart, eyes glowing with warmth and love. "Yep." was the happy reply from the human, giggling when Hiro's hands traced patterns down his slim sides. Hiro loved everything about the younger male in front of him. The slim figure, the lightly tanned skin, the deep yet soft voice. He especially loved Dameon's scent; pine with a hint of wild sage. It was absolutely addicting. "I can't wait." the fox said happily before leaning down for another kiss.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ObeyerOfTheFro on March 20, 2007, 10:17:29 AM

ObeyerOfTheFro on
ObeyerOfTheFroSchweetness! Dame-chan is such a girl. XD Heehee. Can't wait for more! =3