Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Starscream

starscream gets a wish or 2 and some weird stuff begin to happen

Chapter 1 - Starscream

Chapter 1 - Starscream
Starscream's Wish

by Naruto

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1.

It was a day like every other day, siting and doing work like always. Starscream was siting at his huge desk. He was doing something on his computer. "Man this is boring" he said to himself. Starscream then hears a noise and jumps and says "who's there?" There was no answer. "I hope your not playing with me!" There was no answer. A strange voice became."Well don't you have an attude!" Starscream looked around to see where that voice came from "SHOW YOURSELF!!" Starscream said very loudly.

Starscream then see's a bright light and a fairy elf cat apears. The fairy elf cat was wearing a black dress with black shoes and black stolkings that looks like robotic legs. The wings where also black with sparkly glitter. The rest of the fairy was human like. "So your the one who was making all that noise?" Starscream said annoyed. "Hehe it was me!" The fairy said. They both stayed silent til starscream spoke upwith a question that was bothering him. "Why are you here and what do you want?"

The fairy laughed and said. "My name is Ashi and I am here to give you a wish or two." Starscream had a surprised look on his face and said. "so your mine?" Ashi says with a smile "Yup!" "Do you have your first wish?" ashi says quickly. "I do I wish i was a human." Starscream said with a long yawn. "Ok! Your wish is my command." said Ashi. "I dont feel any different!" starscream said madly. "When you fall asleep your wish will come true." Said ashi with a long giggle. "Ok! I am tired anyways but first I need to finish this report." Starscream says. An hour later starscream was pastout at the desk sleeping so peicefuly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment