Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Grounded

Rose is finally with her family, there''s no huntsclan, black dragon or Chang. There should be nothing between love of Jake and Rose, but... parents are sometimes a little to nervous...
(after the last episode)

Chapter 1 - Grounded

Chapter 1 - Grounded
Drops drumming the window had woken up Rose. She sat up on her bed looking around.
"What a dream" she thought "Dragons, fire, fights..."
Then she looked at her leg. It was bandaged and it hurts her. She stood up and went to bathroom.
"What's up with my leg?" she thought again while having a shower "What happened yesterday?"
Dressed up in towel, Rose returned to her room. She noticed a red sweatshirt. After that she recalled everything.
- It was true - she whispered - I have to meet Jake
She ran out of room and then downstairs.
-Watch out! - Her twin sister Daisy was bumped, but Rose just rolled her eyes and went to kitchen. Her mom and dad were sitting by the table eating breakfast. When Rose entered the room they stopped and looked at her with anger.
- Can you tell me, where have you been last evening? - her dad asked slowly
- I told you, I was in park - Rose answered
- But you were back about midnight! We were so worried about you! - her mom shouted
- I've seen her with a boy from this picture... - Daisy showed a photo of Rose and Jake.
- Hey, isn't it that boy who was there yesterday? - her father noticed - We called police to protect you and then you go somewhere with him?
- You don't understand, he's my... - Rose was trying to explain that, but she knew it was pointless
- You're grounded - mom said - For two weeks, I don't want to see that crazy boy with you again.
- But that's not fair! - cried Rose but mom and dad stood up and were heading to front door.
- We're going to work - mom said to Daisy and gave her keys - Until we got back, don't let Rose to go out
- Okay mom - Daisy nodded head without sadly and then closed the front door.
Rose went upstairs to her room and sat on her armchair.
"No one can understand me" she thought "No one besides my old friends and Jake of course". She looked through the window. It was still raining. Sneaking out wasn't the best idea. Her phone vibrated. She looked at it. Message from Jake. He wants to meet. But she couldn't go. Then door of her room was opened by Daisy.
-Hello so grounded girl - she said with a small cynical smile
- Shut the f**k up and get out of my room! - Rose shouted and threw a teddy bear at her. Daisy bent down and teddy fell dowstairs.
- Hey, girl, sorry for that - she said to angry Rose - You didn't lend me that blouse - She showed a small pink blouse
- Everything just because of this stupid cloth?!
- Sorry, sorry - sister said - I didn't meant to break your relationship
Rose ignored that sentence and looked through window again.
- Rose, please, I'll help you
- What do you mean?
- You can invite him there, parents won't know. I won't tell them
- Okay, give me a minute - said Rose with a big smile and dialed Jake's number.
-By the way, you can take this cloth. I won't wear it anywhere.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment