Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pensive Penders

Sonic and friends escape from the circus and our favorite speedster and his pals become spellcasters at a magic school.

Chapter 2 - Pensive Penders

Chapter 2 - Pensive Penders
The group had made their way up to the building, in which the office was all the way upstairs.

When they were just a few feet away from the door, they heard a strange sound.

"What is that awful noise?" Tails asked.

"It sounds like some sort of animal, and it's dying." said Amy.

"The poor creature," said Cream "it must really be in terrible pain."

The sound squawked, squeaked, and made lower pitched toots.

Upon closer inspection, when they got past the door, they saw that the dying animal was somebody playing the clarinet badly.

When they entered the room, they saw a man with long dark hair parted in the middle playing the clarinet. He didn't seem to notice them when they walked in. As soon as he was finished, he said "Give it up for the genius Deputy Headmaster Penders!"
They realized he was talking about himself when he took a bow. He took a look at the gang and said "What are you urchins doing here?"

"We came up here because we were sent by Taffy Motta and Irrika Vexus, who registered us in the school system," said Tails.

"Oh, well, bravo for you," said Headmaster Penders rather dryly.

"Yeah, and since we're here, we'd like to get some info about what we'll do in this school, now that we're suddenly students," said Sonic.

"At Majorka's School of Magicry," said Penders, "the students will learn an assortment of spells and other magic, from simple levitation spells
 to more complicated spells. Students will be dwelling in dormitories during non-school hours, but since you don't have any background information or any documented family history, we can't immediately determine which house you'll be assigned to, nor whether you're magicfolk or mere tuzzles."

"But Irrika was the one who registered us," said Amy "I'm sure she could have given you the information."

"I wouldn't expect that the third richest woman in Meagerville would forget a few simple details, but then again you are the expert on these procedures," Penders said, once again giving attitude, which was met with Amy simply raising an eyebrow as if to say what's his deal?

"I'm very busy, and you'd better hurry up to the Grand Hall, where the selection hat will assign you to your house." Everybody walked out the door, with Cream having a visible worried expression when she looked back. They could all hear Penders laughing inside his office. Now, they knew that there were times that people couldn't help but laugh, like if someone was wearing a ridiculous hat, but this wasn't the case. They were five young creatures that had gotten into a complicated situation, and the deputy headmaster just laughed at them.

"What's with that guy?!" said Knuckles.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment