Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Randomness part1

This is a result of a deadly combination of caffeine and sugar, totally random mesh of crossovers from Tekken, Mortal Kombat and KOF, random musical outbursts and complete senseless events, I suck at summaries :(

Chapter 1 - Randomness part1

Chapter 1 - Randomness part1
Namco the musical (Necroangel on a caffeine high)


Hi, it is I, Necroangel! LOL! This is a result of a deadly combination of caffeine and sugar, inspired by a totally random fanfic about Soul Calibur characters doing karaoke. Pg13 for yaoi, language and violence, I don’t own Tekken, Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat (Or KOF) *sighs*.


*The cast of Tekken and Soul Calibur and a couple of invited dudes from Mortal Kombat are sitting a room, chilling, when Necroangel comes to save them from boredom*

Necroangel: Hey guys!

Few of the characters: Hey.

Necroangel: Now Namco has finished developing the new Tekken and Soul Calibur, and the guys from Midway are all hang over…Thing is after what happened last time they gave you guys time off they aren’t so keen on letting you go free and run wild, or attack the Russian president *glares at Bryan who hangs his head in shame*

Bryan: It was Sota; he was holding my bunny captive! I only did it for Fluffy’s shake!

Jack-5: *gasps* that’s so evil, poor bunny. Hey did you say he attacked the ‘Russian’ president?

*Brian shakes his head furiously, hehehe, sorry ‘bout the pun I couldn’t help myself*

Hwoarang: Who gives a shoot if he attacked the Russian president? I certainly don’t.

Baek: *In Korean* Save that language for the ‘special training’ I have planned for you tonight.

*Yun-Seong is kind of puzzled about what Baek meant by ‘Special training’ and then Hwoarang winked at him, leaving him very freaked out. Mi-na starts bursting with laughter, which makes Hwang start blushing (here’s that word again) furiously*

Necroangel: ‘Special training’ ay? I wouldn’t mind some of that. Hey Baek? ^_~

Hwoarang: You understood that?

Necroangel: I think your forgetting who’s writing this thing.

Lee: Oh so that’s why I’m seated next to Kazuya…*pause* oh shoot get away from me!

Kazuya: *forgetting that he is in a room with lots of other people in it* shut up dog! You didn’t mind me being so close to you last night!

*Everything goes silent, Jin faints and Heihachi flames*

Heihachi: You dog! *Slaps Lee*

Steve: You never cease to amaze me love.

Lee: *Rubbing side of face Heihachi slapped where a big red hand mark appeared* Wow thanks, love.

Lei: You bastard *slaps Lee*! You leave my boy-toy alone!

Lee: Ow. *Lee now has two red hand marks on his face, one on each side* Whatever, Jackie.

Lei: Who you calling Jackie? I not Jackie Chan I Lei Wulong!

Lee: Yeah like Law’s not really Bruce Lee reborn?

Law: *hears his name and hits himself on the head with the nunchacus he was playing with* Hooo, hota! (Bruce Lee battle cry)

Lei: Ok I won’t argue with that but I not Jackie, he my cousin.

All except Steve (and Lei, duh) who knew that due being around Lei a lot who always brags about Jackie being his cousin: Ooohhhh *nod heads*

Steve: Yeah he’s way to good looking to be Jackie Chan *hops onto Lei’s lap and pecks him on his cheek* ay, love? Not that Jackie’s bad looking or anything, he’s a really nice guy, it’s just that Lei’s like a 9 and he’s like a 4.

Lei: Only a nine?

Steve: No *sweat drop* did I say 9? I meant 10!

Lei: *hugs Steve* and you 13 ^-^

Anna: Ha, looks like your son’s getting more action that you, how typical.

Nina: Shut up, slut! *Pelts Anna with rotten apples*

Necroangel: *sees Steve making out with Lei* wow I think she’s right.

*Anna starts singing the ‘lonely’ song*

Anna: Lonely, you are so lonely, you have nobody for your own…

Scorpion: Yo’ what she saying might be right but I could change all that if you like ^_~

Night Wolf: *has Julia seated on his lap* take his word for it; he set me up with her, he can find someone for you.

Nina: That’s not a bad idea. Hey, undead ninja dude!

Scorpion: Yo, da name’s Scorpion and I ain’t undead! Wana play wit a playa dog?

Nina: *shudders* God no! I just wandered if you could set me up with uber sexy former demon blonde German super-bishi? *Points to Siegfried*

Iori: *makes random appearance* why the hell does that dog get to choose when I got stuck with this *beep* idiot!?

Kyo: Hey that’s not fair, be nice!

Iori: *beep* you! *Gives Kyo the finger*

Bryan: Aww, Iori needs a hug. *Hugs Iori* its tough being the bad guy.

Iori: *Flames* ARRRGGG, GET OFF ME!!!!!! *Sends Bryan flying with a super move, I don’t really play KOF so don’t ask me which one*

Scorpion: Hey don’t blame me, those fangirls threatened to lock me up with Goro if I didn’t set them up.

*Iori burns to a crisp on his own flames*

Announcer from Mortal Kombat: Fatality!

Nightmare: Yay, souls! *Runs up and steals Iori’s soul*

Cervantes: Arr, me like souls.

*Necroangel fires a blast of ectoplasm at the undead-pirate*

Cervantes: Ahh shoot it burns!

Necroangel: Actually, ectoplasm is freezing cold. Ever been in a room with a sprit? It’s cold, ask my buddy Grim.

*Grim aka Death aka The Grim Reaper appears in a cloud of dark smoke*

Scorpion: Yo’ its homey, da Grim Reaper! Wat up, man?

Grim: Nothing much, just the usual dragging dead people’s souls to hell, gets kinda depressing after a while…Yeah, those damned sprits, dey always havin’ me freezing my @$$ off.

Cervantes: Oh. *Pause* Ahh shoot that’s @&^%$^ing cold!

Nightmare: My hero. *Big puppy dogs eyes*

Siegfried: Lockern, Nacht (Relax Night) *Flicks back long blonde hair*

*Everyone drools*

Cervantes: *Starts singing for some random reason* Ice, ice baby

Scorpion: Yo’ leave dat to da pros.

*Dry Ice cloud appears along with the background music for Ice, ice baby or whatever that song’s called*

Sub-Zero: Yeah, dog da pro’s! *Sings* Ice, ice baby… (I don’t know how the rest of the song goes but you get the point)

*Frost jumps out and shakes her booty along to the music*

Grim: Man I love this song…

Nightmare: Huh? How do you get the time to listen to music?

Grim: Necroangel downloads songs onto my I-pod for me, I listen to music while I work, makes my job so less boring… Hell I’ve gonna be doing this job for the rest of time so why not spice it up a little?

Yun-Seong: I think they should make Ivy the Angel of Death, and then every one wouldn’t mind dying so much.

Nightmare: I’d be doing every one a favor.

Necroangel: Oh hell no… *Fire multiple blasts of ectoplasm at Nightmare and Yun-Seong* and if any one even thinks about bringing that topic up again…*Whips out scythe*

Grim: Hey where’d you get that?

Necroangel: You gave it to me remember?

Grim: Oh yeah. *Looks at hour glass* Got to go, damn those people in South Africa, I tell you most of my work comes from those idiots. Damn murder rates…

Anna: Hey where is Ivy any way?

Cassandra: Probably getting laid some where, unlike Nina…

Nina: *fumes* How dear thee?!

Cassandra: Just cause I’m from the 16th century doesn’t mean you have to talk to me like that.

Raphael: Here you go *hands Nina his rapier*

Nina: En garde! *Thrusts at Cassy*

Jack-5: *beeping* He’s coming, noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! *Flies though roof*

Sota: I smell Russian blood! *Whips out dagger*

Necroangel: Oh Lordi, why are you here?

Sota: My Odin I love that band! *Pulls off HIM t-shirt to reveal his Lordi one underneath*

Necroangel: Ville! *Grabs Sota’s HIM t-shirt*

Sota: *squeals* Ville Valo, I love him to death! *Jumps up and down excitedly like Lee Chaolan at a Britney concert*

Grim: Hey.

Sota: O_O!!! Minun epjumala! (My idol)

*Suddenly a flash of silver strikes Sota across his back causing him to, moan?*

Ivy: What the? That was meant to make you cry out in pain, fool!

*Everyone stares at Ivy who is wearing her SC4 cossie*

Necroangel: *after long, uncomfortable pause* Uh, what is that? Never mind, you should know by now that Sota likes pain.

Ivy: Really? So do I!

Raphael: *sarcastically* Wow I would have never guessed that one…

Ivy: *readies whip* Do you wanna die?!

Necroangel and Sota: Yeah!

Ivy: OMG are you two emo?!

Necroangel: For life! Heart!

Sota: I’m um, emo-goth, do you get those?

Raphael: Holy crap Ivy...are you?!

Ivy: Can you not see my beautiful emo hair?! You fool!

Necroangel: Sweet! I knew it! Anyway I can’t think of anything more to add and I really need to post a fic so I’m gonna end the chappy here. No flames people, I’m REALLY sensitive *pouts* please, please, please give me nice reviews so I can feel what its like to be happy again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment