Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - friends forever

this is a story I wrote for creative writing tell me what you think.

Chapter 1 - friends forever

Chapter 1 - friends forever
Friends Forever

I ran through the forest the tree branches hitting my face the rain poring down on my silver fur. Im running as fast as I could to get to my friend. If any human would try this they would have problem, but for me getting though the forest is no problem for me at least, but I live here all my life. If my scaly friend would have listen to me he would not be in the predicament, but I cant just leave him there with the humans. We have been at war with the humans nether of us has been winning, but they capture my friend and now Im going to get revenge for it. Im going right into a death trap wanting to happen. Im the leader of my pack the strongest of them and smarter at times. Our kind is not the same as others wolves out there we are much bigger and stronger then them.
The wind starting to get stronger that must be that Im edging towards the end of the forests. I lifted my head up and started smelling around to see if I can sniff the human out. I smelled nothing, which was not normal there up to something. I step out of the forest carefully and perked up my ears, and listened closely. I looked around to see if I seen anyone, but all I see was plain land there was nothing beside grass and hills. I took another step out keeping my guard up. I was completely out of the forest now I scanned the plain to see if I could locate anyone at and it was nothing. The leaves from the trees behind me started to rustle. At first I thought it was the wind then I started to smell something it smell think nothing I ever smelled before. I jump up and turned to look into the bushes. I put my ears back and raised my upper lip to bare my white sharp fangs that could rip a human flesh apart in minutes. Why the humans would want to fight and try to kill us I dont know. We are much stronger and wisher and have better scene of smell, and better vision then any of them disgusting creatures could every think of having.
Askook what are you doing. I thought you where capture by the humans. I said sounding all surprised I relaxed my guard.
I put my ears up and my upper lip down. The smell coming from him knew he was with the humans. The humans stench overawed my noise all the time I hated it.
The humans have another attack on us Kota. They say its the biggest attack ever that they well ever do. Askook said looking straight in Kota big blue eyes.
I let out the loudest howl I have ever done I not really concerned that much, but I love to be prepared, Just in case something horrible would happened. I ran back to the group, and Askook ran back to his. At this point we didnt have much in thought, but one thing we did is to get ready for what ever was coming.
We are meet in the center of the forest were the humans dont dare to appear. Askook group was ready to fight the disgusting humans that smelled of rotting flesh. Mine group was calm but ready.
Askook group well go to the far north end of the forest and remain there. Mine group well go to the far end of the south end and remain there also. I want two of Askook group to fly above, but not to high were they can see you. Remember humans dont have excellent eyes like we do. If one of us see or smell them give out a waning sign. NOW LETS GO Kota said as he stood up and turned around to go.
Kota be careful. Dont go getting yourself killed. Askook said looking back at Kota.
I nodded his head and ran off to the south end of the forest. I wasnt even to the south end of the forest when I felt a sharp pain go through my side. I let out a painful howl, and fell to the ground. I felt the blood running down my side and the pain as unbearable. I heard leaves rustling and the sound of feet coming towards me. I knew exactly what it was the humans have been in the forest for sometime know I knew but didnt tell because I knew they where weak and pathetic I know we could win, but I didnt think they where this smart. I thought wrong we met not have a chance they come from behind and attack. I hoped my group heard me and that would be enough of a waning to them. I just laid there and hoping they think I was dead they all ran past me to the south end of the forest they were going to my group my team. I have to stop them, but I didnt know how I has by myself and I couldnt win alone, but I had to do something.
I stood up and raised my paw and throw some of them against the trees they broke in half so easily. Maybe I give them ugly thing a chance, but I was wrong there fragile, but then again my paw is the size of there body. They started shooting me with there weapons, but all I could think of was to howl to for they know. I ran through the forest to them I dont think you could even see my silver coat anymore because of all the blood. I got to the center of the forest and Askooks and mine group there waiting there for me. I seen Askook standing in the front like a leader I never seen him do that before.
KOTA GET BEHIND US NOW. I heard Askook say.
I ran behind them and it all happened at once. The wolves and dragon dove at them and started killing them all one by one, but I guess thats what happens when you mess with there leader. I couldnt stand anymore and pain started to get to me. I lay down next to a large tree that I used to play at when I was a pup. I closed my large eyes and laid my head down between my front paw.
Kota, Kota wake up it over, we win. I heard a voice say. I raised my head and looked up.
Askook what are you doing here what about the war. I said in a faint whisper.
We won its all over. They said they never bother us again. Askook said.
I seen the look in Askook eyes he was happy, but sad I think he knows that Im not going to make it.
Askook I want you to be the new leader you did well today, and you acted like a leader. I said laying my head back down the ground felt pleasant. I was tired and weak from the blood lost. I couldnt even raise my head anymore.
Dont say that you well make it I promise you. Askook said as he lay down next to me. I felt him put his head over my back, and took a deep breath.
Thank you Askook you were a great friend and I thank you for that. I said taking a deep breath and. The last thing I felt was Askook standing up.
NO you cant leave me you promise that you wasnt going to get hurt you would make it back to me. Kota, Kota wake up please, please wake up. Askook said as the tears started running down his face.
Youll do well as a leader I promise. I closed my eyes and took one last deep breath.
All the wolves and dragons gather around and bowed there heads and took a deep breath and let out a long howl.

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment