Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Sakura gets chased by a snowman. Who could be causing this? Please R+R

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the CCS characters but I wish I did.

Sakura and the
Possessed Snowman


It was a nice sunny beautiful snowy day and Sakura was making a snowman. A few minutes later Eriol arrived at Sakura’s house.



Eriol: Konnichwa Sakura-Chan.



Sakura: Konnichiwa Eriol-kun.



Eriol: What are you doing?



Sakura: I’m building a snowman.



Eriol: Oh can I help?



Sakura: Sure.



While they were building the snowman Eriol placed his hand on the snowman and a beam of light came out of his hand and went into the snowman. He also placed a piece of paper in the snowman.



Eriol: Well I got to go. Thanks for letting me help.



Sakura: Your welcome.



When Eriol left Sakura went to shovel the driveway. While she was shoveling the driveway she felt something hit her. When she turned around she saw a snowman with a handful of snowballs ready to hit her.



Sakura: Ahhh!!



When this happened Sakura ran and hid in a bush. After a while Sakura felt something hit her. When she turned around she saw the snowman.



Sakura: Ahhh!!



So Sakura got out fom the bushes and started running. She ran all the way into town. While she was running the snowman kept hitting her with snowballs. After a while of running she started to scream



Sakura: HELP!! THERES A SNOWMAN CHASING ME!!



Down the street a little old woman saw Sakura running and yelling but she didn’t see the snowman. So she dicided to call the Mental Institute.



Mental Institute: Mental Institute may I help you?



Little old Lady: Yes there is a little girl here that is screaming help there is a snowman chasing me.



Mental Institute: Ok we’ll be on our way.



When the Mental Institute arrived they started looking for Sakura. When they found her they took her to the Mental Institute van strapped her in a straight jacket and put her into the van and left for the Institute. When they got there they took the jacket off Sakura and put her into the fluffy wall room.

While Sakura was in the fluffy wall room she said to herself



Sakura: I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy.



While she said this she got an idea. Her idea was that she uses the through card to go through the wall and get out.



Sakura: Oh key of clow with powers burning bright reveal the staff and shine your light RELESE! Through card release and dispel! Let me go through the wall.



When this happened she went through the wall and was outside off the room. While she was outside the room she felt something hit her. When she turned around she saw the snowman again.



Sakura: That’s it!



When she said this she took out the fiery card and said



Sakura: Fiery card release and dispel! Melt the snowman.



When she said this fiery card melted the snowman. Under all the melted Ice there was a note. Sakura picked it up and it read



Hahahaha,

I hope u liked the joke.

Your friend,

Eriol
Sakura: Oooo that Eriol im gonna get him.



Outside of the Mental Institute Eriol was in a tree Laughing.



END


So how did you like it? If you liked it please review if you didn’t like it please don’t review because I don’t like flames.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

warpbait on July 21, 2006, 11:26:54 PM

warpbait on
warpbaitIt was funny yet confusing but really funny
 

ShadowGal50 on August 9, 2004, 2:17:43 AM

ShadowGal50 on
ShadowGal50O_____________O random. That's all I have to say. Random. But funny in a wierd way....