Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Buisness Agreement

Summary: Kaoru doesn’t now what to think, Kyoya kissing him and then giving him a business proposal...there is only one thing to do, accept it. But in the midst of a business agreement can love truley bloom? KaoruXKyoya

Chapter 2 - Buisness Agreement

Chapter 2 - Buisness Agreement
Kaoru leaned forward in the chair; pushing his hands threw his thick red hair, frustrated and exhausted. His muscles ached and his joints were stiff, it was all thanks to last nights sleep. The young teen had hoped that everything would have been normal when he returned home but he had been wrong. Not only had he had a troubled and difficult sleep on the floor, but his brother and he had hardly spoken.

Tilting his head to the side, he gazed around the room, it was almost empty now, where had everyone gone? He remember Hikaru and Tamaki chasing after an upset Haruhi, and Hunny had mentioned something about Mori’s kendo practice and watching it. Groaning every so lightly he reached up to rub his tight shoulders, he jumped in shock to feel another’s hand start to work on the aching muscles.

“Did you think anymore of my proposal?” Kyoya leaned forward over his shoulder, whispering the words into his ears as his fingers massaged Kaoru's tight muscles.

Kaoru jumped from the chair, pulling away from Kyoya’s surprisingly strong hands. “I...I...” he could hardly speak, what was this spell Kyoya had woven?

He frowned and glanced away, it had been one kiss, just one kiss it didn’t mean anything. “What are the details?”

A sly smirk played on Kyoya’s lips and he shifted the clip board in his hands, he raised his pen and tapped it against the hard surface. “Well I will be able to call on you whenever I please,” he said stepping around the youngest twin, dark eyes judging him.

Kaoru gulped, he didn’t feel comfortable with Kyoya circling him like a vulture he felt like the boys prey, and Kyoya seemed to like playing with his food. “And what do I get?” He asked voice low and quivering lightly.

Kyoya stopped before him, the sly smirk still plastered on his face. “You can call on me whenever you please,” he said as though it was obvious. Pushing the end of the pen into Kaoru's chin, he tilted his head up slowly. “You won’t be alone.”

Kaoru gulped again, his Adams-apple bobbing slightly, “I got that part yesterday.” Through his mind there was flash of lips and bodies meshing together, his cheeks reddened at the remembrance of the day before. “But what do you get?”

Kyoya chuckled softly and turned away from him, “that, my dear Kaoru, is my little secrete.” He moved off to the desk in the corner of the room and placed the contents he carried onto its already cluttered surface, “so is it a deal?” Peering over his right shoulder, he judged up the younger boy behind him.

Kaoru chewed on his bottom lip, a habit he had created long ago for times of deep thought, “yes.” He himself was surprised by his words and as Kyoya’s eyes widened every so slightly, it seemed so was he.

Any look of surprise passed over Kyoya’s face so quickly most would not have noticed, his smirk grew faintly and he turned walking to the Hitachiin. “Then,” lifting his hand he cupped Kaoru’s cheek gently, “it’s a deal.” Their lips met, Kyoya’s pressed firmly and powerfully while Kaoru’s fluttered light and gentle. “It's settled then,” Kyoya pulled back and turned on his heel, “you better hurry off to your class Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi will be waiting.”

Kaoru nodded slowly, his mind clouded again, how could Kyoya have so much power over him. “Ya…see you after,” he turned and headed for the door, giving one last quick look at Kyoya before he left for class.

Kyoya fixed his notes, before leaving the 3rd floor music room, he hadn’t expected Kaoru to agree so quickly but he was certainly glad he had. Tilting his head toward the window as he headed for the main staircases he smiled, this certainly would be interesting, an odd business agreement but one no less and Kyoya was good with business.

Kaoru could hardly concentrate, how would he last if ever time Kyoya kissed him his mind drifted off all day? Sighing lowly he looked off the side, his eyes landing on his brother, like always his attention was on Haruhi and for the first time he didn’t seem to mind. Placing his forehead onto the school desk, he allowed his mind to roam free, like it mattered right know he was too tired to argue with himself.


Kaoru pulled the head band onto his head and viewed himself in the mirror; he and his brother were in identical costumes. The smooth white pointed ears perked up from the headband, its red fur blending in with his hair, they were almost an identical shade. The red vest hugged tight against his torso, his skin showing from underneath. Turning around he viewed his behind, the red shorts cut off at the middle of his thighs, and a thick white tipped tail hung from his rear. “Foxes, why are we foxes?”

Hikaru laughed and slung an arm around his brother, “I think we look good,” he grinned wide, showing off his sharpened canines, “foxy and tricky.”

Kaoru laughed and smiled at his brother, glad they were speaking again. He was about to say something when Hikaru’s attention was caught by a pretty brown haired squirrel. Standing there in silence as his brother darted off after Haruhi he let out a lonely sigh before turning and fixing the headband a bit, doing a few more adjustments before the doors were opened for the customers.

“You look cute,” the voice made Kaoru jump.

Turning around his tail bobbing with the slightest movement, “Kyoya!” he cried out slightly surprised to see the shadow king. “What are you dressed up as?”

His brows knitted together, and he studied Kyoya’s costume confused about what animal he was supposed to be.

Kyoya smirked and licked his lips; he was dressed in all black and the slightest scale pattern could be seen on his pants and shirt. “A snake,” he hissed softly, showing off the long pointed canines from behind his lips.

Kaoru’s cheeks tinted to the color of a Sakura, and he slowly went to turn from him. “That sounds perfect for you,” he said without thinking. Freezing he spun back to face Kyoya, “I didn’t mean…I'm sorry.”

Kyoya waved a hand, as if brushing the comment off. “Doesn’t matter, Tamaki chose it and I don’t really care.”

Kaoru smiled vaguely, same old Kyoya not showing his true feelings, he would have to work hard to break past that wall…wait what was he saying there was no breaking down walls, there was nothing but a business agreement, it was just business.

Kyoya’s eyes glinted; he bent forward catching Kaoru’s lips as if trying to break the tension.

Kaoru golden eyes widened and he stepped back, “but what if someone sees!”

Kyoya chuckled and closed the distance between them with a single step, “they are all out waiting for the guests so don’t worry.” His arms wrapped around
Kaoru and he lowered his face to Kaoru’s neck his lips dancing across the boys pale skin, he was surprised by the warmth and softness of the younger boy, it sent unsettling flutters through his body. Using the extended snake fangs, he brushed the smooth flesh below him. Feeling the shivers from Kaoru, it made him step farther into it, he slid his hands down his back and pushed them up under the vests hem.

Kaoru gulped softly, biting his bottom lip to stop from whimpering. He still didn’t understand why Kyoya was doing this, but surprisingly he was happy for the attention. Closing his eyes he allowed Kyoya to hold him up, just paying attention to the nibbles and kisses on his neck and the hands caressing his bare middle. No one had ever touched him like this, not even in his brothers skits had they gone this far. “Kyoya,” he gasped softly, his own hands curled around the scaled shirt, fingers pressing through the cloth and into his shoulders.

“Yes Kaoru?” He glanced up from the Hitachiin’s neck, his dark eyes twinkling from behind the silver frames.

“We should go out there,” he muttered and slowly, almost reluctantly, pulled away.

Kyoya immediately released him, “yes you are right,” he fixed his glasses and his shirt before turning. “Its bad business leaving our customers waiting,” with that said he left the room to join the rest of the host club.

Fixing his cloths once again, he made sure the flustered and stupid look had left his face before following after Kyoya. This was only a business agreement, just a business agreement…but Kaoru never knew such an agreement existed.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on March 30, 2008, 9:17:18 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i undestand plezzz write more pweezzzzzzz

FanGirl9204 on March 24, 2007, 11:32:51 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204omg write moreeeeee !

Kari on March 7, 2007, 7:00:31 AM

Kari on
KariI like it! ^^ Can't wait for the next chapter to be up... If you decide update it, of course...