Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Dream Continues

Ayeka has been having the same weird dream for the past month. But what happens when the dream isn't a dream at all? Who is this mysterious woman that haunts Ayeka's nightmare? I'm having trouble with the "" not showing

Chapter 2 - The Dream Continues

Chapter 2 - The Dream Continues
A/N: I’ve notice that I yet to create a Ryoko and Ayeka fight, sadly I don’t think I will be able to, I mean, I don’t have enough humorous material to create their legendary funny fights (nor am I worthy of such things –nerd moment- okay I’m fine)

Disclaimer: Since my mommy raised me right I will politely say that I do not own Tenchi Muyo.



(00)

Ayeka was found sweeping the front yard of the house with Mihoshi and Tenchi. Ryoko was lounging on the roof, carefully watching Ayeka in case the princess tried to get Tenchi.

The red-eyed woman swept the leaves in a pile for Mihoshi to put in the garbage bag. She wasn’t really in the mood to talk; the nerve relievers Washu gave her wore off some time ago so the memory of the dream started to seep into her conscious mind.

Just what was this being' And why did this start happening now' When the dreams first started she assumed it was just a hangover dream since she and Ryoko had a drinking contest. But the dreams started to get worst toward the week, each one stranger then the last, and each time she heard the voice getting closer. The recent dream was the closest; as Washu said it had to be close. That was another thing that was on her mind, could she recognize the being if it came to her in person'

“Miss Ayeka, you’ve been awfully quiet, are you okay'” Tenchi asked; he just got finished with his portion of the yard.

Ayeka flinched in shock as she accidentally dropped the broom, she sighed to ease her troubled mind, she then looked to Tenchi and smiled, “I’m alright, Lord Tenchi. I just have something on my mind.” She assured him as she bent down to pick up the broom. Both Tenchi and Mihoshi were concerned for their friend.

“Really' What about'” Mihoshi inquired.

Ayeka continued sweeping the autumn leaves into a pile, “It’s something personal,” she replied.

(00)


“What exactly is it that I need to do, Little Washu'” Ayeka said as she laid in the bed once again.

Washu had moved the computer and monitor into the same room with Ayeka, “Basically we need to know what it looks like. That way I can analyze it and see what I can do about it.”

“So I am to make woman reveal herself' What if she doesn’t'” Ayeka asked; she was nervous.

Washu sighed as she rubbed her forehead, “Then we’ll have to try something else, but let’s hope she’ll show herself on her own or at least tell us her name,” she replied as she handed Ayeka another pink pill and a cup of water.


(00)


Ayeka gradually woke up, the room was empty except for the computer and monitor was still on. She slowly got out of bed and walked to the door, she stood in front of it.

“I cannot believe I am doing this,” she muttered to herself as she opened the door and walked out to search for the being.

“Hello!” Ayeka called out, the lab was once again dark. All of a sudden Ayeka felt like she was in a game Ryoko played the other day.

“Ryoko had told me the name, Silent Hill I think…” Ayeka quickly got out of her thoughts and concentrated on her goals.

“Well this is certainly the first. My lovely flower is seeking me out,” the voice laughed, causing the lab to reverberate loudly. Ayeka jumped in fright, she wasn’t expecting the being to respond so quickly.

“W-where are you'” Ayeka stuttered.

Suddenly the emergency light on Ayeka’s left side cut off, the voice was very close, “I am right here, darling,” Ayeka jumped to her left to face the direction of the voice.

“I would like to see the person who stalks me.”

“Then where is the enjoyment of scaring you, my dearest'” the being peacefully asked, Ayeka didn’t see anything, no white eyes, not anything.

Ayeka cleared her throat as she stayed in the spotlight above her, “I do not want to talk to the shadows in my dreams.”

“So you know you are dreaming' You amaze me, flower,” the being sounded amused.

Suddenly the spotlight where the person was hiding under turned on, but the one behind Ayeka turned off. Ayeka stiffened as she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist; she was unable to move and sadly, unable to see the being hugging her.

“You are within my domain, my love. Here, I make the rules, and I am clever enough to know not to reveal myself to someone who is monitored as she sleeps.”

Ayeka’s eyes widened, “H-How-'” she was cut off when a pair of fangs bit into her neck, she moaned loudly as she held the arms hugging her tightly for balance.

“You are mine now, Ayeka Jurai, Furthermore I will arrive shortly for you. Wait for me until then, my flower.” The voice huskily whispered in the princess’s ear, triggering the female to quiver.

“Now wake…”

(00)

Ayeka’s eyes snapped opened as she quickly placed her hand on her neck. She got up and faced Washu; who was blushing a deep red as her hands was trying to covered up the computer screen.

“W-well that didn’t work.” Washu muttered as she cleared her throat.

Washu didn’t notice the bite marks on the taller woman’s neck until Ayeka went to move her hand to the wound. Ayeka blushed as she rubbed her neck, Washu quickly noticed and ran to Ayeka’s side.

“Don’t finger at it!” Washu demanded.

The taller woman froze; Washu flew out of the room to get a swab stick and a tube. She then ran back to the room to examine the Ayeka’s neck.

“Looks like she’s real alright, and she was stupid enough to leave evidence!” Washu laughed as she carefully wiped a trail of drool off from Ayeka’s neck; the taller woman shuddered with disgust while Washu put the sample into the glass tube.

“Luckily you didn’t rub the saliva off. This might be the break we need to find out who and what the hell this woman is!”

“Do you think you can figure out what this person is'”

Washu grinned as she walked out of the room; Ayeka followed quickly, “Of course I can! I’m the greatest genius in the universe after all! I would use my new analyzer but I haven’t started building it yet, so I’m going to have to use the Earth made one. This will take about a day or so to do.”

Ayeka covered a yawn as she saw Washu put the swab stick into a machine and typed up a few commands for the supercomputer to carry out.


A/N: I wish I mentioned Nightmare on Elms Street, cause when Ayeka gets bit by my character it completely reminded me of when Freddy scratched Nancy’s arm. I’ve noticed I’m really basing parts of this on movies or games.
Let’s see what others I can base this off of in the future.
NXU over and OUT!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment