Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - eh...

its about Nessa and Yaron getting together

Chapter 1 - eh...

Chapter 1 - eh...
Child hood memories…



The light blue ribbon that usually held up her hair was tied around the back of her dress. Her blonde hair was shiny and perfectly even. She was flawless. “Careful! Don’t want to get a booboo” the brunette boy called from below. His hair was soft and tied behind his head in a small ponytail. “Shut up and get over here Yaron!” she called from the tree. Just as he began to do so a woman’s voice called out “Nessa! Nessa!!!!” It was her mother. Nessa quickly got down and removed the ribbon from her dress; panting and messily putting her hair back up. A woman in white stood there helping Nessa tidy herself up. “Yes Ma’am?” she bowed politely in front of the woman who looked almost exactly like her. The woman looked down at her daughter disappointedly, “Your father is home” a smile finally came upon her lips.
Yaron came up to Nessa’s mother and bowed politely, “Allo madam” Sher smiled, “She went down the hall to see her father” and off Yaron went. The nurse walked up to the queen smiling “They are too cute” she commented. But Sher only gave a tired sigh, “Yes, but I can’t even keep an eye on her any more. How am I to trust her to be queen?” the nurse scoffed at this, “Your highness, nonsense. She will make a fine queen and that strapping young prince will be a lovely king”.
“Daddy, daddy, daddy!” Nessa shouted past everyone. The tall man bent down to pick up his excited daughter “Hello sweetie” he laughed merrily. “Have you played with what’s his name?” He questioned. Before she could answer, little Yaron came up to him with a wooden sword. “Hello Yaron” Nessa giggled before answering her father’s question “Well I wanted to climb the trees and, and, and he wouldn’t! All he wanted to do was read and study!” she pouted. Kal smiled and poked her nose before setting her down. “Yes well that’s exactly what you need to be doing right now, go on” he nudged her towards the awaiting librarian.
“Sher? There you are, I see Nessa thinks nothing of Kane?” he laughed. Sher nodded. “You missed it, Nessa climbed that tree and his jaw dropped so quickly” The three walked down the hall. “Nurse, give us leave.” The woman left. “Now, now Nessa your studies are very important” The librarian scolded. But she only sighed. She didn’t want to be in here, nor did she give rats behind about whom her ancestors were. “Oh would you look at that? I am out of research, get another book?” she held up the old one. The snooty librarian nodded; nose up in the air. She wasted no time getting up and heading to the back of the enormous library.
Suddenly a paper ball hit her leg. “Yaron go away what are you doing here?!” She whispered loudly. “I have come to rescue you madam” He smiled. When he motioned toward the window she shook her head. “Live a little princess Nessa of the Marianalla’s”. She placed her hands on her tiny waist “Listen up Yaron of the Layrones’ , I can’t just go everywhere all willy-nilly. I’m not Sirene-“ he cut her off “Sirene is a commoner” “my sister!” Nessa snapped. Yaron quickly ran off. Nessa turned to see who it was and shuttered. Grabbing some random book, she headed back “Talking to the birds sir”. Just when Nessa began to think that she was going to be there for all eternity, she was saved. “I need my daughter” Sher ordered. The man looked at the small girl then her mother, “Majesty, if these interruptions persist I fear that young Nessa may not be fit to be queen” Sher smiled at Nessa “Well then I hope you can find someone else that respects your opinion and is willing to employ you” she finished and offered a hand for her daughter. The two walked out. Leaving a very pissed off librarian. “Why did you summon me mother? I must continue my studies” Nessa tried to sound very lady like. Sher stopped and smiled, “What do you think of Kane? Do you like him honey?” Nessa hesitated then quickly shook her head, “Who do you like then?”
They continued to walk and still no answer from little Nessa. “Is it Yaron?” Sher asked with a slight grin, seeing the instantaneous blush on her daughter’s cheeks from her question. “He has to marry Sahara” she mumbled a reply. “Well not if I have something to say about it, does he like this Sahara?” Nessa quickly caught on, “No! I don’t know who he does like but Lucifer says-“ her mother stopped her by sitting down, “How is the little one? Don’t let your father find out that your playing with the devil-“ “I won’t mommy, but Lucifer said that Yaron liked me and that the only reason he told me that is cause he said that he liked me more than Yaron did and” Her mother turned her around and began doing her hair.
“Well when you’re eighteen we will see how much you guys like each other, maybe then you guys can get married for real” Her voice became a whisper as her husband and the nurse passed by. “ Mommy are you serious?! But Yaron is a commoner and the law says” “Shh, Shh angel. It has to be our little secret” She finished Nessa’s hair.
Time went by and Nessa and Yaron grew closer. Lucifer became the official ruler of hell and it was time Nessa began to consider marriage. The woods were dark but the moon lit them up beautifully. “Yaron? Are you in here?” she whispered loudly. A man grabbed her waist and kissed her neck. Causing her to laugh. “Shh, mustn’t be too loud now we’ll get caught” he whispered while turning her around. “We don’t need to worry about that, come to the castle with me” she grabbed his hands eagerly. “But I can’t, Sahara is waiting for me and I am not just your best friend anymore Nessa” Nessa pulled him out of the woods and toward the castle. “Do you want me to be killed? Nessa Marianalla what the hay are you doing?” he gasped as he saw Sher.
Thinking that she was turning him in he swallowed hard. “Come on you two the priest won’t be there for much longer. “ Sher whispered. The white dress Nessa was wearing flowed behind her gracefully. The three entered a small room where there were lit candles and a priest ready with his book. “Nessa what are you doing? I thought you were getting married to Kane?” She entangled her hand with his. “Remember the day Daddy came back? Well my mother talked to your parents and they agreed that I was better for you than Sahara.” A smile quickly landed on Yaron’s lips. The two ran down the isle laughing like two little kids. “Nessa do you take Yaron as your lover, husband and friend?” The priest asked. Nessa nodded. “Yaron, same question.” He too nodded. “Congratulations you are now married, kiss each other you crazy kids” They happily did too.
Kal and Sirene walked by the door and gasped, “Sher Marianalla please tell me that is Kane kissing my daughter” Kal growled. Siren ran up to her sister and new brother in law. Hugging them both happily. “Oh hush now Kal, they have been in love since day one, and they have been seeing each other for 5 years” the two headed towards the door. “Nessa Mari-Layrones, you look beautiful” her father smiled “and Yaron?” “Yes your majesty” the smile disappeared and a serious look was cast “Take care of my little girl, I only have two” Yaron laughed and nodded.
Her parents were called off into a war one day. Gone for many years. Until one day a note came. Nessa cried as Yaron grabbed the note from her. Her parents were dead. Leaving them all alone. To make things worse, Yaron disappeared too one day. Nessa almost remarried but thankfully Yaron showed up. Nessa gave birth to a red haired girl named Merian and five years later a little boy named Ramos.
When Merian was fifteen and Ramos ten, Nessa left the castle to her sister to live with her friend Roselyn. Too much drama for even her to handle went on there. Merian and Ramos left back to the castle and Yaron moved in with her once again. Now the two happily live with Roselyn, Madra, Kuzf and Vegita. And honestly, I don’t think I could be any happier. n.n
(i am going to fix it up, i was really out of it when i rote it toda so yea)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment