Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

A story I made up with my friend.
I have pictures that go along with it, but I didn't make the sprites.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
“My visit to MP-169 could have destroyed the whole planet. This was my second time here. I was told by the federation to eliminate 5 of the ancient computers…
Successfully, I got rid of 4 of them…
Every computer had a guardian, all with different shape and size…”
-UNKNOW ENEMY NEARBY-
“My computer warned me, but I didn’t listen. I have discovered the strongest creature known. Later on, they were named the VIRUSX, and classified the as the most dangerous species. VIRUSX an ancient parasite created by Olsonant to destroy the Kylekenta’s colonies. VIRUSX is indestructible and invincible. Awakening the creature was a wrong idea…”
“I was infected without knowing. I destroyed the last computer, but the VIRUSX escaped…”
“When I got back, I became unconscious, and crashed my ship on a satellite. Luckily, the auto emergency escape ship ejected and I got to the Galactic Federation HQ….”
“By this time, the VIRUSX reached my central nervous system.”
“My chance of living was 0.0000000013%. But, they found cure…”
“The Kaooids. They were previously the most dangerous species, before I made then extinct. Once again, my life was saved by the Kaooids.”
“This vaccine the Federation made worked on contact, getting rid of the VIRUSX in my body, by fusing the Kaooid DNA within me.”
“My life just ended, but was re-born thanks to the Kaooids…”

“Meanwhile, there was some sort of a tournament going on, and I decided to join.”
“I was sent with a partner to this tournament by the federation.”
“The prize was the Kylekenta’s ultimate power…”

Welcome to the greatest tournament. This Tournament will test each hunter’s skill in combat, defense, tactic, and team work. As you may notice, every contestant is in a different room.

We now enter round one. You will face opponents and the winner will get one victory, wile the loser gets one loss.
The match up will be sent to your personal computer in your room.

-KAO VS METROIDS-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment