Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - part 2

this is a story abuot a mutant that comes to this dimension(a dimension is a world that exist beside our world)
Think im going to rewrite this yo someday when i got time, add a few things ya know.

Chapter 2 - part 2

Chapter 2 - part 2


Part 2

Well there was a mutant boy and a human girl that meet eachother at highschool for a couple of years ago. Obvious they fell in love and the human girl was unknowing that he was a mutant. They continue to seeing eachother after highschool and the huamn girl went pregnant. The human girls name was Aviva. The mutant boys name was Nick. After highschool Nick told Aviva that he was a mutant and he want that they should stop seeing eachother, but Aviva had really fall in love and didn't want to stop seeing him. They started to argue about the fact that she could be killed in order from the law. And then she told him that she was pregnant and he stop to argue. After a couple of month they faek a kidnapp so she shouldn't been killed. They lived in a cabin alone in the forest far away from the city, well they wasn't completley alone. Other mutants come to visit them but not all of them was friendly, so Nick and they fight sometimes. Nick was always the one that survive because he could heal himself. So after seven months in the cabin Aviva give birth to a girl. They namned her Adviva. Well Adviva didn't really look like human. She got purple skin, hair and eyes. That isn't all she even got a little tail (the tail grow while she grow) and only three fingers on each hand, she allso only got two toes on each foot.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment