Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beginning

a random story that i made when i had nothing else to do

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Chapter 1 - the beginning
Sonic opened his eyes floating in what used to be his dream world. Instead of twinkling, white stars he was surrounded by distorted red stars, dull and dim and sinister.
"What happened...?"
"Your dream has been effected by what is happening where all dreams come from..." Sonic looked over his shoulder, surprised at what he saw.
A jester-type creature with no neck or wrists and at least four feet taller than he was.
Though he relaxed when his eyes settled upon its own. They were a deep amethyst with a light blue center that glimmered with an emotion Sonic couldn't figure out.
"Who are you?" He asked. The creature bowed.
"I am NiGHTS."
"What did you mean by something has happened where all dreams come from?" NiGHTS looked past Sonic and off into the distance.
Sonic did the same, seeing only darkness and speckles of red at first but soon he managed to witness the small dot of light that seemed eons away from where they were.
"Where I am from... a great and terrible danger has fallen upon the realms of dreams, and now nightmares are all you and other waking creatures can see..."
"What danger?!" Sonic asked, looking at NiGHTS. "I- i have to show you" NiGHTS replyed her eyes shifting from star to star. "Show me what?!" Sonic asked, impaitentally.
"Just follow me." NiGHTS replyed, flying off to the the dot of light. "What DO you think your doing?!" Sonic asked again. " That place is EONS away!!!" NiGHTS kept going, ignoring
Sonic the whole way. "We're here..." the jester said. "THIS is where dreams come from? It looks a bit...spooky to me!" Sonic said, looking at the red and black world.
"It was the place where dreams are made...now Nightmareans rule this place and i can't stop them...not with the five idiya in wizemans hands...." NiGHTS said, looking as if she was
going to cry. "Who? what?!" Sonic was confused now. " the Nightmareans are Nightmares, and Wizeman is the one who rules over...and MAKES the Nightmareans" NiGHTS said.
"ok...and what are Idiya?" Sonic asked. "mostly All vistiors have the 5 Idiya...but lately none have them... when i look into their dream, i see nothing but pure darkness..."
Sonic gasped. "All black? nothing else?" "Yes...that meas that more and more people are becoming slaves to Wizeman... soon, He'll break free from this world and then
take the univirse..." NiGHTS said, looking at the incoming stormclouds. "But...why?" Sonic asked her "Wizeman has ownly seen the darkness in peoples' hearts...thats why he wants to take
it and use it for his own purpose..." NiGHTS said. "C'mon...we gotta get out of this storm." NiGHTS and Sonic headed for a cave. It seemed like hours before the storm stopped. "Im c-cold..."
Sonic said. NiGHTS sighed and look at the black ocean "hope you dont like water..." "Water?! i HATE water!!!!" Sonic said. "Good...just dont fall in it..." NiGHTS said. "Wait...why?"
Sonic asked, kneeling down to take a closer look. "It will bring a horrible fate that ownly Wizeman himself can bring..." NiGHTS replied, seeming to look even beyond the suface of the dark water.
"What is it, NiGHTS?" Sonic asked. "It's Reala..." NiGHTS said, starting to fly. "WHO?!" Sonic asked, alarmed. "So...this must be one the the stupid, little visitors you brought huh, NiGHTS?"
"What the..." Sonic said. "COME OUT YOU COWARD!" NiGHTS yelled. "hmph! im no coward!" The person replied as he came out of the dark water. "He looks just like shadow..." Sonic said as he looked
at the red and black jester.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on May 8, 2009, 12:15:21 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianWhoa this is a pretty awesome story!!!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 6, 2009, 10:18:05 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverWell, I think the next step is to introduce who the faker is, then have Reala call Shadow a faker, then make Shadow appear and BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightsandRealafan on May 6, 2009, 10:19:47 AM

NightsandRealafan on
NightsandRealafangreat idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Icarly - ihatewater

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 2, 2009, 5:59:10 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverLove it I'll make Link look at it and I laughed at the end.
"He looks just like Shadow..."

NightsandRealafan on May 3, 2009, 1:42:21 AM

NightsandRealafan on
NightsandRealafan....WOW everyone hates me on here!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on May 8, 2009, 12:17:33 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianNo one hates you, its just that FAC used to boom with lots of people... now it's pretty dead... but yeah I hardly get any comments on my new stories..

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 3, 2009, 1:43:25 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverYou gotta spread the word!!! That's what I did!

NightsandRealafan on May 3, 2009, 1:45:27 AM

NightsandRealafan on
NightsandRealafan...well i NEVER really cuz im too darn shy! ....even on the internet.....wow im lame -_-'

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on May 3, 2009, 1:46:27 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverLol. I'll spread the word.

NightsandRealafan on May 3, 2009, 1:48:06 AM

NightsandRealafan on
NightsandRealafanthanks! im glad we're friends! :D