Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One


Disclaimer: I do not own the show Teen Titans. I just merely write fanfiction and adore the characters. But I do own this fic.



Summary: Terra's back and she brought a `friend' with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn't seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra's `friend'. Things may seem to be much more than what is appears to be. (This quote, I spiced it up a bit in my own stupid little way. But, I don't own the original quote.)



Read and Review



Genre: Drama/Comedy/(there might be some romance, but I'm not sure.)



Last Time



Chapter 1



~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~



Inside the Titan Tower



Everyone, except for Raven and Cyborg. The rest of the group were in the front room. Best Boy and Robin were playing video games, while Starfire was in the kitchen cooking up her best breakfast meal. Raven was in her room meditating and Cyborg was with his baby (his car).



“Hey, everyone! Breakfast is done!” Starfire shouted to all her friends. Starfire looked a'bout the room where the table was. “Why do they not come?” Star asked herself. She flew over to Robin and BB carrying a plate.



“Robin, Beastboy?” Star came up to them, she stood behind the couch and waited for a reply.



“Hmm..” Robin looked up and notice Star holding a plate and immediately thought `Oh great. More of Stars' cooking.`



“Ha! Ha! I'm in the lead!” BB shouted. Robin spun his head around, as he did; he crashed into a wall and lost. “Woo hoo! New high score!” BB began to prance around the room and rubbing it in Robins face.



“Er. I declare a rematch!” Robin began to sulk in his spot of the couch. He heavily sighed.



While Star was trying to get the two boys to try her cooking, she heard someone walk into the room and immediately turned around.



Raven came out of her room to get some tea, but she seemed slightly irritated by all the noise. As soon as Raven stepped into the room Star spun around and came flying over to her with a plate of food. Raven wanted to turn back and walk to her room but wasn't able to, because Star had flown infront of her.



“Raven, please try my breakfast special?” Star put the spoon up to Ravens face after scooping some of it up.



“No, thanks. Star, the last time you cooked...” Raven trailed off at the sound of knocking.

*Knock, Knock. Ding-dong.*



Starfire spun around and flew straight over to the door, where the sounds were coming from. When she opened it...



“Terra! Your back!” Star looked at her with a huge smile on her face. She dove in and gave Terra one of her super-human hugs.



“Can't breath...” Terra tried gasping for air.



“Oh, sorry.” Star immediately let go. She took Terras hand and practically dragged her friend inside not noticing someone else in the doorway.



Star heard footsteps coming from behind Terra and herself. She looked behind Terra to try and get a good look, but did not succeed. Because the figure moved into the shadows.



“Who's that?” Star pointed to where the figure is.



“Oh! This is...” Terra began but trailed off, to think about something and then continued “I brought a friend along with me, if that's okay.”



As they were talking, Raven walked to the kitchen and BB came prancing up to the front door, to see who it was. When he got there, he was shocked to see who it was.



“Terra, your back.. I mean. I've mis-“ BB was cut off by a hug.



“I missed you to, Beastboy.” Terra said, and then let go. “Starfire.. Beastboy. This is Drake. He's been helping with my powers.”



Drake stepped out of the shadows and into the clearing of the room. He nods towards the two. It was his way of saying “Hello.” Drake looked around the room for any other sign of life.



“Who's that girl?” He asked Terra with a hint of uneasiness.



Terra turned around and looked who he was pointing to. “Oh, that's Raven. You don't want to cross paths with her when she's in a bad mood.” Terra watched Star fly over to Raven.



After Raven was done getting her tea, she began to walk back to her room. But, she didn't get very far.



“Raven, come see Terra, and meet her friend.” Star said with an oversized smile.

“No, thanks.” Raven put on her hood and continued to walk back to her room.



Star flew back infront of her friend. “I will not tolerate your behavior. You must go and see her.”

Star looked at her friend with slight anger, but not much for her to do anything to her friend. Raven began to speak, but was cut off by Star.



“You'll come and see her?” Star now looked at her with a petty look.



“Look, Star. Not to be rude, but I don't due cheery introductions, and I would much rather being in my room meditating.” Raven spoke truthfully to her.



“I see.” Star then began to walk off, but paused to only hear Raven mumble something.



“Why, do you want me to see them?!” Raven asked her questioningly.



Star walked back up to her friend, and began to say “Because, it's the right thing to do.”



Raven nodded her head, and began walking. Star smiled and walked beside her.



Terra, BB, and Drake were talking about something not too important, when Star and Raven came up to them.



Raven was now standing infront of the guy named Drake. Her hood was still on and her tea was getting cold. They all stood there silently, till Star began to talk and Terra joined in. By now BB was gone, he had walked off after finishing his conversation and went to go and find Cyborg.



“So..”Star began.



“This is Drake.” Terra added pointing to Drake. “Drake, this is Raven.” She pointed Raven, then choked on her words as Raven looked at her.



Raven then looked at Drake. “Hi.”



Drake said his hello's. Then Raven turned away and went to the kitchen to get more tea.



Drake looked over to Terra and bent down and whispered something into her ear. “What's wrong with her? She seems so...so..”



“So, different?” Terra finished his sentence, “she's just different. That's all.” Terra went over to Star, and asked her “So, Star. Have you hooked up with Robin yet?”



Star blushed at the question. She swallowed the words she wanted to say and instead said something else. “We're just friends, you know that. Anyways, would you like me to show you to your rooms? But before we do that, Robin must meet Drake.”



Terra nodded, and told Drake. Then all three went to go see Robin.



“Robin. Look who's back. She also brought a friend.” Star leaned over the couch.

Robin was still sulking, only this time while he was sitting on the couch he was thinking of a way to beat BB at the game. Robin heard the sound of Stars voice. He glanced up and saw her, practically hovering over him. He sat up and turned around to see Terra and her `friend'.



“Hey, Terra. Sorry `bout last time.” He got up, and walked around the couch and nodded at Terra. He then looked to the side and saw the guy there, who looked around 15.



“Hi, I'm....-“ Robin began.



“Robin. I've heard of you.” He said.



“What have you heard?” Robin asked with reason.



“Names Drake. People say you're the best. Especially when it comes to catching the bad guys.” He continued.



Robin put out his hand to shake, and Drake accepted the handshake. Star seemed pleased with this, as did Terra.



Else where in the Titan Tower



*Knock, Knock.*



“Hey, Cye you in there?” BB knocked on the door. He didn't hear an answer from him, so he went on in. “Cye, you here? Guess who's back.” BB walked through the room. Then noticed a small blue light from behind a closed door. BB walked up to the door, and opened it slightly, and peaked inside. As he looked around, something big stepped infront of him and blocked his view from whatever was in there.



“Wahhh!” BB turned into a chicken and then back to his normal form, and backed up and fell.



“Chill, BB. It's just me.” Cyborg came into the light.



BB looked up, and said “I wasn't scared.” He stood up and dusted himself off.



“Right.. What are you doing here?” He asked questioningly.



“Seriously, I wasn't. Oh, I came looking for you.”



“Why?”



“Guess who's back.”

“Who?” Cyborg now said with frustration.



“Terra. And she brought someone with her.” BB finally said with a smirk.



“Great. How is she? And who is her friend?” Cyborg looked a little surprised.



“She's good. And his name is Drake.” BB was now scolding the ground.



"Drake's here!" Cyborg began to yell. He walked out of his room with an extremly pissed look, and walked towards where Drake and the others were; the front room.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~



Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It took me 2 days. Bleh, anyways. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for chap. 2. Coming soon...



Nikki aka wolf-girl87

Hey, please review. Thanks







Last Time © 6/13/04 Nikki Grieson

Disclaimer: I don't own, I just write simple fic's.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

miss_jelly on March 16, 2006, 8:35:35 PM

miss_jelly on
miss_jellyYou say you don't onw, just write? You sound like you do onw 'em all! You're really good!
Do me a favor, tell your "friend" crashingfish, to leave me and my works alone! Please! *bows deeply* Onegaishimasu? Danke, danke!