Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two


Disclaimer: I do not own it...again it is being Teen Titans or the characters.. Wow, what a surprise. Anyways, I own the fic though.

Hey, thanks to my reviewers [wishfulthinker22 and Light Derived from Darkness]. So, yeah.. tankies for da reviews, loved em'. And I'm continuing... this should be lots funnier. EnJoY! Oh and to wishfulthinker22> I know it is hard to find people who hate Terra, but it works in my fic.< Oh, and I changed the last part. Just to make it interesting. Ight?

Last Time

Chapter 2

~^~^~^~^~^~

Meanwhile in the front...

"Oh, Drake. Wait till you meet Cyborg." Terra said while smiling.

Drakes face turned pale at the sound of Cyborgs name and began thinking 'Maybe it's a different Cyborg. But what are the chances of that happening? Wait, what if it isn't him. Either way I'm probably doomed.!'

"Hey, Drake? What's wrong. it looks like you just saw a ghost." Robin stated.

Drake shook his head, to clear his mind. "It's noth..."

Back to Cyborg...

'He's got the nerve to come here, after what he did!" Cyborg came storming from the hallway, and walks right past the group. Robin began to say "Hey, Cyborg. This is Dra-" He looked at Cyborg and realized that he wasn't listening, and noticed that Cye was some what angry.

After Robins thoughts, Cyborg grabs Drake's colloar. "Why are you here?! How could you come back to this place after what you did! Get out!" Drake took a gulp.

Cyborg then threw Drake across the room, causing Drake to hit the front door, And slid down. Cyborg had completely lost it. He put his arm back, getting ready to sock Drake in the face.

"Azreath, mentrion, centose." Raven chanted and a black arm bound appeared around Cyborg's arm.

Cyborg went in to punch him, but wasn't able to. He looked at his arm, and turned around slightly to see Raven.

"You know what he's done! To both of us, I can't just let him--"

Yelling wont solve anthing. Nor will fighting at this moment do anything good for any of us." Raven tried saying calmly.

Cyborg broke Ravens grip from the arm band, and turned back to Drake.

"You better stay out of my way, that's all I have to say." Cyborg said and then turned away and began to walk. As he was walking past Raven, he was scolding her, for interrupting.

Raven was grinning by now. She watched Cyborg walk away, then looked at everyone else who was dumb-founded by what had happend. And they were asking each other questions on what happened. Then she noticed Drake walking up to her.

Drake was walking over to Raven, while dusting himself off. When he got there, he started to talk to her.

"Thanks for saving me. Maybe we can hook-up?" He stopped infront of her.

Raven was now scolding him. "I still have my issues with you. And don't thank me. I didn't save you. And I don't date."

Drake almost fell over at the first and last sentences. "Then why did you help me? So, how come you don't date?"

"Again, I didn't. I was 'dare I say it' helping Cyborg. The reason I don't date, is beacuase of pathetic losers like you, who I don't like." Raven finished the arguementive conversation, and walked back to her room.

As Raven was walking to her room, BB was coming from Cyborgs. As he entered the room, he looked around and noticed the small group talking, then looked over to Drake. Who looked like he had gotten rejected.

"Dude, what happened?" BB looked around the room for some answers.

No had answered. So, everyone just acted like nothing happened and just went on with their business. And, Star showed Drake and Terra their rooms.

Later on in the Titan Tower.. (About 7:00pm)

The alarm was sounding off. And the titans all came forth to the front including the other two.

"It's Slade." Robin was searching for where the robbery was taking place. "It's in the North Eastern Mall."

Everyone seemed prepared. So, Robin shouted "Titans Go!" And everyone exited the tower. Robin paused and said as he looked behind him, to see Terra and Drake standing behind him. "You two coming?"

Then everyone headed towards the mall. Starfire, Raven and BB flew, Robin was driving his motor-bike and had Drake in the passenger side, Cyborg and Terra were in Cye's car.

"Cyborg?" Terra started.

"What?!" Cyborg responded, with slight irritation.

"Did something happen between you and Drake?" Terra asked, getting a little nosey.

"It's none of your business." Cye said.

"Okay.. So, what's Raven's deal with him?"

"Deal?"

"Her problem with him." She explained.

"This is Raven were talking about. She has her own issues. Besides, no one understands her. I still don't." Cyborg started to ease up on her.

As the two continued their talk, Robin and Drake had a similar conversation.

Soon they arrived and headed out into the mall and spreaded out into groups.

Raven and BB were walking throughout the mall on the second floor. BB turned into a bird and soared ahead of Raven, and then stopped infront of a store called "Animal World" BB formed back into his human like form.

"Wow. Raven, look at this." BB looked at it.

"What is it Beastboy?" Raven said as she walked up to him and then looked at the store. "Okay, this is no time for shopping. Hmm.. wait what's this?"

BB looked away and glanced over to where Raven was looking, and walked on over to her to see what she was doing.

"Hey, what is it, Raven?" BB got a closer look.

"If I knew, I would of said something." Raven backed up and then walked on over to the door.

BB walked with Raven and also stood infront of the door.

"Should we go in?" BB asked Raven.

Raven didn't answer and noticed the door was open and walk in. As did Beastboy.

~+~+~+~+~+~

Sorry, for cutting it short. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Plz review. Oh and could someone please read my dbz fic. I would like your opinion on it, in a review for that fic. But, yeah. Thanks for reading. Bye. Chap. 3 coming soon.

-Nikki- ><><><><><>here's my email, if you have any comments: wolf_girl87@hotmail.com

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment