Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 3 - Chapter three

Chapter 3 - Chapter three

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans. Or anything that relates to it. But I do own this fic and sum of the characters that I will be introducing.

{Hey, thanks everyone. I loved the reviews... some-what. Anywho, I''m gonna get started.}

Last Time

Chapter 3

 

Cyborg and Terra...

"How long has it been?" Terra asked Cye as they walked up some stairs.

Cyborg looked down. And slightly grinned, but answered her. "It''s been almost a year."

Terra nodded her head. She sighed when she remembered what she said to Beastboy.

"What is it?" Cye asked her.

Terra looked up, being drawn from her thoughts. "Oh, it''s nothing." She forced a smile on to her face.

Cyborg then turned his head, as he was doing so, he saw a figure run across the 3rd floor. As soon as Cyborg saw the figure, he ran ahead of Terra and began running up to the 3rd floor.

Terra felt a breeze blow past her, and she looked up to see Cye running infront of her. She then began to yell to him, "Cyborg, what did you find?" She yelled to him, as she tried to catch up to him.

"There''s something on the 3rd floor!" Cyborg then reached the 3rd floor, and began chasing after the figure.

"Okay!" Terra slowed her speed down a bit, and then came to a complete stop. She began looking around to see if there was a quicker way of getting to the 3rd floor. She glanced over to a water fountain and looked behind, to see where the water temp. room was. She walked over to it, and turned the power up on it, up to max. She then ran out and the water shot up into the air that reached the 5th floor. As she was about to jump, her cell rang. She quickly aswered it.

"Hello? Terra speaking." She said casually.

"Terra, he''s headed to the 4th floor, hurry it up down there. Ugh, now he''s going to the 5th!! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!!" Cyborg yelled through the her cell.

Terra glanced up after hanging up, she saw the faint figure run across the top floor. She quickly jumped into the water, and the water shot her straight up to the top floor. She jumped up onto the floor. And had just jumped in the way of the figure.

The figure wore a black cape, brownish boots, and you weren''t able to see the figure''s face, but by the way it looked you could tell that it was a male. He pulled out a silverish item, and tossed it at Terra, then another at Cyborg.

Terra looked at the figure, and saw what he had pulled out, her eyes became a bright yellow, and she lifted her hands, causing the ground beneath the figure, lift up. She then through him againest a nearby wall.

Cyborg ran up to them, and saw the silver item coming in his direction. He doged it and threw a small silver with blue lining at the man. The ball quickly turned into a net as it was being thrown at the target.

Terra and Cyborg walked up to the unconsious man. And looked at each other.

 

Robin, Starfire and Drake....

"So, how long have you two been together?" Drake asked while looking the other direction.

Robin and Starfire both blushed, a deep rosy color. And they both started blurting out, in shock "Well... we''re..not.. really going out." They both continued to blush.

Drake turned around, and chuckled at what he heard. Then a small smirk started to form on his lips. He turned around and saw their deep rosy blushing on their young faces. He then he walked over to Starfire and grabbed her hands, he held her hands in his. "Then will Starfire go out with me?"

Starfire heard the small chuckle, then before she knew it, her hands were in his. She had a shocked expression on her face. And a ticked off Robin in the back. She then took her hands away from his. "I will not."

Robin grinned at Drake, and then saw him grab her hands. He then started to become and hoped that she wouldn''t say yes.

Drake glanced over to see Robins new mood. And let Starfire''s hands go. "Aw, don''t worry about it. I was just kidding. The only girl I''m after is Raven." He turned around and put his hands in his pockets, and closed both eyes. Then opened one eye. "What? Don''t look so angry. You can have her, it''s obivous of how you feel about her." He chuckled and walked in the direction of the fight.

Robin blushed fiercly. He looked on in anger at Drake, and then looked over at Star who was just standing there, a bit confused. "C''mon Star. Let''s go help the others."

Star looked up, she wasn''t confused at all. She was just deep in thought. She was brought from her thoughts when she heard Robins voice. She acted on que and flew up grabbing him by the hands. She flew over to where the fight was being held.

Drake looked up and watched them fly off. She stopped and began walking in the other direction. He walked to a near by corner, and dialed a number on his cell. "Everything is set." He said, and on the other line a voice said "Good. Good. Don''t screw this up!" After Blake hung up he walked in the direction of the fight once again.

 

Sorry to cut it short. But yeah. I needed to update this. R&R!

-Nikki-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment