Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter Four

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 4 - Chapter Four

Chapter 4 - Chapter Four

Disclaimer: Don''t own Teen Titans. But I do own Drake/Blake and this fic.

I''m sorry for the inconveince for the last chapter. I completely forgot that his name is Drake... I can''t help it if I haven''t done this for about 2 months. So, now back to the story. But hey thanks for the reviews, after I read a couple of them. I decided to check the third chapter. If you people want you can go back and re-read it. I changed a few things like spelling errors, names, etc...R&R!

Chapter 4

 

As Drake continued on walking he saw a big blast and decided that he should hurry it up. If he didn''t they might not trust him. His pace quickened and then he jumped up to the top floor. Drake stood there and watched Cyborg and Terra battle againest the figure. He smirked.

Robin and Starfire flew up to the fight. Star tossed Robin, and Robin did a flying leap towards the man. But the man grabbed his leg and threw him at Cyborg.

"Gahh!" Cyborg yelled as Robin came flying at him.

As Robin and Cyborg regained there composures, they both grinned.

"Sorry, Cyborg. We need a plan." Robin stated. As he finished and flame came flying towards the figure. A small explosion takes place as the flame hits the man.

Everyone who was near the man, flew backwards as the explosion took place. They either hit something or stopped themselves from flying backwards.

As the smoke cleared, Robin looked up and saw Drake walking towards them. Drake had created a small flame in his right hand. As he walked it started to get bigger. But when he stopped, the flame stopped growing. He smirked. And the flame rose up and floated over the head of the man. The flame had engulfed the man in safe keeping. He wasn''t burning nor was he able to get out.

Back to Raven and BB.

"Raven. What do you think this place is?" BB asked with a bit of fear.

Raven looked over to BB, and saw something that she has never seen in his eyes before. She was feeling pitty on him, yet she was scared for him.

"Beastboy, I don''t know." Her voice was softer than usually.

Beastboy looked up. And looked into Raven''s eyes and sighed. "We should probably look around." His voice cleared and was no longer hinting with fear.

Raven and Beastboy heard a small screech as they walked and searched for a light switch. They both froze instantly, and hurried there pace for finding the light switch. Then all of a sudden the lights turn on. They both jumped back, and then Raven shrugged it off. She didn''t want to show that she was afraid. Beasboy formed into a tiger and was getting ready to pounce.

A woman walked out from the back, and smiled. She seemed to be in her late teens. The woman spoke to them with warmth and welcoming, yet there wasn''t something right with the her. "Welcome to my misstress''s exotic captivity for all thing rare and unique." She looked up at Raven and Beastboy. Her eyes were a golden yellow, and they seemed to twinkle with envy.

Beastboy returned to his normal form. And looked around and then looked at the woman. He had flashback from when he was younger as he looked around through that place. And once he layed eyes on the woman he stuttered with what he was thinking and about to say. "I-it''s y-y-you. It''s you." He backed away, step by step.

Raven looked over to the shocked Beastboy. And then looked at the woman. She began to think if this woman had some kind of connection to Beastboy. She then noticed the woman walking towards Beastboy and her. She spoke up to the woman. "Who are you?"

"The question isn''t who am I. The question is who are you and what do want here?" The woman took out a tranqulizer.

Raven quickly made a shield around her and Beastboy.

Beastboy was having thoughts of his past flow through his mind. He couldn''t take any longer. He wanted answers to his questions. He wanted to know who exactly this woman was. He wanted to know what she did to him. Suddenly and tall figure came from the back.

"Now, now. Mayumi we don''t need violence. Can''t you tell these are our guests?" The figure said. Once the figure came into view, they saw it was a woman around her mid 30''s. She wore a black dress and had small glasses placed on her nose. Her voice was deep and dark.

Beastbot looked on in horror as he stood there; staring at the women. His eyes grew wide in fear, and yet there was also anger there too. His whole mood had completely changed at that second. "What did you people do to me?!" He shouted.

Raven looked over at Beastboy and saw his expression and noticed the anger in his voice. She kept the shield up, though she growing weak. Her energy was being drawn from her. She wondered what was happening to her. ''What''s happening to me. I can''t keep this shield up for much longer. As much as I want to find out who these people are and what this place is. I can''t.'' Raven couldn''t stand it any longer. And collasped, she panted and felt weak.

Beastboy stopped and looked over to Raven and ran to her side. "Raven, what''s wrong?!" He was beginning to panic. He glanced up and saw black orb. ''Damn.'' He thought. He didn''t want to stick around to see what was going to happen. So, he picked up Raven and ran out of the small store. He ran towards an exit. As he was running he ran into someone. Him and the person fell backwards.

"Ahh!" They said in unision.

"What the hell?!" Cyborg said as he sat up. And Raven fell into his arms.

Beastboy sat up and as his vision cleared. He looked around and saw Cyborg sitting on the ground. "Sorry man. There''s something creepy up at this store me and Raven were looking through.

Cyborg looked at Beastboy and then at Raven. "What happened to Raven?" Cyborg looked back up at Beastboy and saw the look on his face.

"Someone was draining her energy as she shielded us...." Beastboy trailed off.

Cyborg stood up and held Raven in his arms. "We need to get back to the tower." Cyborg took the lead and walked towards an exit; holding Raven in his arms. ''You''ll be alright."

Beastboy got to his feet and looked at everyone else, and saw that they were worn out. He smiled and looked at Terra. She seemed like she was injured. And rushed over to her immediately. "Are you okay, Terra?"

"I''m okay. It''s nothing." Terra smiled and Beastboys concern.

After awhile they followed Cyborg back to the tower.

 

So, everyone how did you like it? Review and tell me what you thought. I''d appreaciate it. Thanks so much! Chapter 5 coming soon.

-Nikki-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment