Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five

Chapter 5 - Chapter Five
 
I already did the disclaimer, so it''s pretty clear I don''t own Teen Titans, but just so you know I do own this fic.

Author''s Note: Sorry, everyone. I haven''t updated recently for this. But I''m updating now. So, yeah. Plus I have school to deal wit. -.-

Chapter 5

Later on in Titans Tower...

Beastboy was in his room, moping around. And didn''t feel like doing much of anything since, earlier.

"Beastboy." Star said from behind the door.

Beastboy replied in a monotone, "Go away. There''s no point to living."

"But Beastboy, would you like a snack?" She tried to get him out, by using food.

"I am not hungry." He ploped on his bed.

Outside of Beastboys door, Starfire tried everything to try and get him to come out of his room. "Star. Just let him be." Robin said while he was coming down the hall.

"But, Robin. He''s been in there all day." Star said, with a saddend expression on her face.

"I know, but we can''t interfear with what he wants. Now, come on." Robin and Starfire left Beastboy alone. And went out into the front.

Cyborg was out infront playing games with Drake. "Oh no! No." Cyborg yelled, as Drake passed him by. Then beated him. But Cyborg remained to have the highscore, or so her thought.

"Booyeah! I still got the highscore!" He said being all happy.

"Uh, Cyborg no ya don''t." Drake said pointing at the screen.

Cyborg stopped his dancin and looked at it. And it said Beast boy. "WTH?!" He said, looking dumbfounded at the screen. "No way. He beat me..." He stood there shocked.

Raven decided to come out of her room. "Yeah, he beat you. Whoopie." She said in a monotone. Raven walked over to the teapot, seeing that her tea was done. She got a cup, and when she closed the cabnit; Drake stood behind it. Raven rolled her eyes, and poured her tea.

"Hey, babe. Whatcha up to?" He asked, practically drooling on himself.

"You can stop drooling anytime." She responded, and finished pouring tea and walked off.

He stopped and followed. She walked to her room, and she went through the door. And he stood out infront of the door. "Damn it." He said in a low voice. And then walked off. ''How do I get her to trust me?'' He thought, but he was interrupted and bumped into Terra. When he did so he remembered something, but then shruged it off. And walked on.

"Don''t even say excuse me." She said jokingly. And then continued on walking. She went to Beastboys room. And knocked on the door. And she waited a bit, but no answer. She then opened the door, and closed it behind her. There on the bed, laid a Beastboy. "Beastboy?" She asked.

Beastboy did not reply. So, she walked over to him, and sat on the bed. She placed a hand on his head. "Beastboy?" Beastboy moved that time, only as a reflex, and knocked her hand away. Not knowing who it was. He sat up and looked at the person who had come into his room.

"Terra?" He cocked his head to the side. "Sorry."

She looked at him with relief, and then sighed. "Yeah?" she replied.

"Why are you in here?" He questioned.

She shot up, and bowed in respect; her hair falling over her face. "I''m so sorry." Beastboy looked at her and then pushed back a few strands of her hair, and motioned for her to put her head back up. And when she did, she saw a gentle smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry... I have no thoughts for this.. Im brain dead. Bye... Chap 6 comin soon..

-wolf-girl87-Nikki-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment