Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six

Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six

Chapter 6 - Chapter Six

Disclaimer: If you don''t already know this. I don''t own Teen Titans. Altough that would be so cool if I did. But just to let ya''ll know I own this fic and a few characters.

Author''s Note: School is a drag.. -.-

So sorry that this took so long. But been busy, ya know?

Now onto the story...

Chapter 6

While Terra and Beastboy were in Beastboys quarters (Room); Cyborg stood outside of the room, listening to their convo... Or at least trying to, but kept getting interrupted.

Cyborg pushed himself away from the door, and thought to himself ''Dang, I can''t hear a thing.. I wonder...'' He was brought from his thoughts with a sreech in the tower.

...Somewhere in the tower...

"EEEEK!" A person screeched somewhere in the tower.

...Cyborg...

''Damnit, just when I was ploting.'' Cyborg cursed and then ran towards the front room. As he entered he saw everyone, except Terra and Beastboy... of course. "What the hell was that!" He said while looking at everyone, waiting for an answer. And then he looked around once again and noticed Raven was also not there. "Where''s Raven!" He said now irritated.

Robin looked at Cyborg with a saddend face. "She''s gone." Robin turned to look away put got caught off guard by Cyborg''s approach on this.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE''S GONE!" Cyborg exclaimed, while he did so- he walked over to Robin and grabbed his shirt, he was getting ready to yell at him more, but Starfire took Cyborg and spoke to him softly, to calm him down. As soon as Cyborg was calm, he spoke again. "Where''s Blak... Drake. Or whatever his name is.Where is he?" Cyborg questioned.

...Drake''s appearence...

And then as if on que, Drake walks out from the hallway, after hanging up his cell. Cyborg glared at him, and noticed that there was something different about him. Cyborg just turned around and walked off. He went over to where Raven''s room was, and noticed it was open. "Hmm?" He said somewhat interested and seeing if Raven was behind the door.

As Drake walked in he was saw Cyborg leave. He wanted to say something but decided not to. He had a smirk on his face and looked at the three who stood in the front room. "What''s with the long faces?" He asked.

Starfire turned to the side, she could find the words. Beast Boy had a huge frown, and Robin was the one to speak, "Raven''s missing." He said, but the tone in his voice was all but just a musterred sound with words.

"Okay? But what''s up with Cyborg?" Drake asked, trying attempt to sound curious.

"Nothing. Okay, guys... We need to find her immediately. We need to know who did this, instead of sulking around!" Robin stated placing his now right hand-clenched up fist into his left palm.

...Cyborg...

As Robin devised a plan, Cyborg had left the tower to search for Raven on his own. He didn''t want any help from Drake. But the only thing was, he didn''t have a plan on hand. He was just arguing with himself and trying to devise a plan on his own.

Cyborg checked to see if she had her locater on. But just as he though.. She didn''t.

"Damn it, Raven... Your not supposed to take that off." He murmmured. While in the middle of his personal arguement with himself, he was knocked face first into the ground.

"Watch where your going!" He said, as he jumped up and looked around, but their was no one there. He growled with irritation and continued on walking.

...Back to the group...

"Cyborg,... Where''s Cyborg?" Robin asked Starfire.

"I do not know." She said with a worried tone. "Perhaps, we should go out and look for him?" She offered.

"No, we need to find Raven. Then we''ll worry about Cyborg." He was frustrated but, he didn''t want to leave anyone behind.

"We can''t just leave him behind!" Beast Boy protested.

"Umm... Guys?" A voice from behind them said.

They all turned around, their hair frizzed and they all had angry looks on their faces. "WHAT!" They asked hastily. And found out it was Terra.

"Eek." Terra said, from shock. Ahem She straigtend out her hair, after it being blown back from their yelling. "Shouldn''t we get going? I mean, Drake isn''t even here."

They all looked around and sighed. They all headed out towards town. Robin on his bike, Beast Boy flying the skys as a bird, Starfire soaring through the sky, and Terra flying on a boulder towards their destination. But on they way, they did not expect...



-Sorry, for it being so damn short. But I wanted to get your excitment up. I know this took forever. But I really am sorry. T.T-

-Nikki-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkravengirl on September 22, 2006, 7:21:07 PM

darkravengirl on
darkravengirlPLease do another chapter!