Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - They all warped!

Setendo the Echidna has adventures with his new friend Kinoko,after his uncle Knuckles's death.

Chapter 3 - They all warped!

Chapter 3 - They all warped!
"Who in the HECK are YOU!?!" Setendo asked.

"Sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't say stuff like that to him!" Kinoko warned.

"You know, just for not knowing I'm SEGA!..." Sega then snapped his fingers.

Nintosega got stuck in cyberspace.

"Chao, chao, chao, chaaaaaaaaaao!" Nintosega SCREAMED, flying away from Egg Pawns.

Setendo got sent to Candy Constellation.

"YUM!" Setendo yelled.

Kinoko got sent to Moonlight Mansion.

"This is kiiiiiiiinda creepy!" Kinoko pointed out. "Hello! Anyone! HELP!...Well since I'm here I guess I'll do some exploring!"

So Kinoko search the place for an exit, NOT finding one, Wound up falling into a hole, and finding some sort of rock tree type...thing!

"Oh...only a tree," he said.

"How DARE you call me a TREE!" The thing BOOMED!

"Oh I'm sorry!" Kinoko said. "A ROCK tree!"

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" the Tree barked. "I'm King Golem! And for calling me a tree, we fight!"

So they fought. And Kinoko WON!

"Dang! I guess I'll be called a tree for the rest of my LIIIIIIIIFE!" King Golem boomed!

Then Kinoko got sent back to his flashback.

"NO! NO! NO! NOT AGAIN!" he screamed.

On the next chapter we'll go back to Setendo! JUST WAIT!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment