Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Twinkle the Rabbit

Setendo the Echidna has adventures with his new friend Kinoko,after his uncle Knuckles's death.

Chapter 8 - Twinkle the Rabbit

Chapter 8 - Twinkle the Rabbit
"TO PIZZA BEACH!" Sega yelled.

He snapped his fingers and they all went to a place where the palm trees are made of bread, the ocean was made of pizza sauce, the fish were CHEESE, and the sand was made of un-dirtied (and never can get dirty) pepperoni!

Everyone including TAILS was there!

"Hey I just found out who Cream dumped you for!" Tails mocked.

"Who!?!" Kinoko asked.

"Oh...some rabbit named Twinkle," Tails said. "His chao's name is Sparkle. It's shiny AND black. Sega ALWAYS wanted a chao like that!"

"You'd BETTER SHUT UP!" Sega screamed at Tails.

Everyone dived in and made a small splash.

"Hey Setendo, dive in!" Sonic said.

"Wait! What are YOU doing in an OCEAN!?!" Setendo said. "I thought you were afraid of water!"

"Yeah, WATER! Not pizza sauce!" Sonic said.

Setendo dived in and made a splash SO BIG, that it splashed all over everyone. Everyone got ticked off about it. Everyone stared at him angrily!

"I just wanted some fish for my pizzas!" Setendo said nervously.

"So you want fish, huh?" everyone else said. Then they all threw fish at him.

Setendo ate all the fish but five. "Yum!"

--Later that day--

"TIME FOR DINNER!" Setendo said with all five of those extra extra extra EXTRA LARGE pizzas.

"Yum!" some rabbit said. "hi! I'm Twinkle!"

"Who's that cute chao?" Amy said.

"That's Sparkle!" Twinkle said. "And! Oh you'll find out more in the next chapter!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment