Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Link vs. Plum Cake

Have you ever wounder what Link would do if he had to cut Looking Glass Cake? Find out in this silly little short story. Enjoy it!

Chapter 1 - Link vs. Plum Cake

Chapter 1 - Link vs. Plum Cake
Link of "The Wind Waker" vs. The Plum Cake of "Through the Looking-Glass"

By: No_Name
One ordinary day, Link was fast asleep on King of Red Lions deck were sailing to their next adventure. Suddenly, King of Red Lions spied a ship identical to him, on the horizon. Curious, King of Red lions sailed towards the ship, and for some strange reason, the ship sailed towards him. When King of Red Lions try to move out of the way; the ship made the same movements as he did. Suddenly, King of Red Lions lost all control, and nearly crashed into the ship. Once his nose touched the ship, an invisible wall rippled between them like water. Before King of Red Lions knew it, he had ghost through the wall, into the unknown.
Once Link woken up, he found that he and King of Red Lions were bobbing in a river that was near a noisy town. King of Red Lions told Link of the strange happenings and then advised him to go into the town square; find out where they are. Link followed his friends advice and he couldnt believe his eyes after he pushed through a crowd.
On the right of a flustered young girl (who was holding a knife) with blonde hair, stood a frightening lion; on her left an enchanting unicorn; in front of her, a large plum cake on a silver platter. Link approached the girl and she explained to him with tears her eyes,  Im Alice and Im trying to cut this impossible cake for the Lion and the Unicorn, who are fighting for the crown! Immediately after, the Lion commanded Link to cut the cake.
Link drew his blade and easily split the cake in half. To his surprise, the cake rejoined itself; as if it wasnt touched at all. He cut it three more times; each time the cake rejoined itself; each time, Links blood boiled harder. On his forth try, he smashed the cake to bits and created a large mess. Still the cake rejoined itself. Finally, Link gave up and past the cake to the Unicorn. Immediately, the plum cake divided itself into two slices. Poor Link was so bewildered by this; he nearly fainted.
The Winner Is&

It would have been the Plum Cake, but the Lion and Unicorn ate it. So, Link, and Alice win by default. At last, Link woke up back on the King of Red Lions deck, in the middle of the sea, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment