Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know Someone Too Much Or Not At All

This story is about getting to know someone who really isn't there...

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know Someone Too Much Or Not At All

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know Someone Too Much Or Not At All
Paulina – hey look another miss dark and spooky to add to your littlegeek parade 
Ch.[/b] 1[/b]
 
Getting To Know Someone Too Much or Not At All
 
            It startsoff as Danny is fighting a ghost cobra. Above school grounds, (but of coursenobody notices – dang, cartoon, background people, gullible ness!)
            Meanwhilebelow there’s a new girl at Casper High.
Paullina[/b] – Heylook another miss dark and spooky to add to your little geek parade.
Sam[/b] – What are youtalking about?
Paullina[/b] – Thenew girl.
Sam[/b] – what do youmean by dark and spooky, she doesn’t look goth material?
Paullina[/b] – what?You can’t see her dark outlook on the world? Isn’t obvious? Her black lip stickand nails. And what? You can’t possibly see her misunderstood expression?
Sam[/b] – well Iguess…but what did u mean by a new addition to our trio? Like she would fit inwith Danny Tucker and me….
Paullina[/b] – owould she? Holding a laptop, frowning, and all at the same time… a geek? Ring abell? Techno geek, goth, and LOSER! All of the worst possible things to be, andwith out any friends….definitely lowest on the food chain.
Sam[/b] – first ofall I don’t understand where techno geek came from….and still don’t understandgoth… she’s blond!!!!
Tucker[/b] – technicallyshe’s dirty blond AND holding a laptop… maybe I can catch her on the rebound!
Tucker[/b] – Hey, I’mTucker, Tucker Foley. And you are?
Georgie[/b] – Youreally think I’m just going to give you my full name? You didn’t even impressme yet….
Tucker[/b] – Well,will this impress you? He held out his PDA.
            (Oh, yeahlike a piece of nerd equipment is going to make him more attractive…)
Georgie[/b] – Oh mygosh! Like no one can get these any more! People back then didn’t recognize itsgood quality and value.
Tucker[/b] – That waswhat I said!
Georgie[/b] – It’sjust like mine! But I got it in black and purple…
Tucker[/b] –Oh…..well….um….(Tucker had a nervous look on his face as if he was saying “Howdark is she? I didn’t know she was a goth…”) Then you should meet Sam!
Tucker[/b] – (pullsSam over) Hey Sam did you meet……(waiting for reply from Georgie.)
Georgie[/b] – I’m Georgiabut my friends call Georgie. She holds out her hand (for a shake, obviously).
Paullina walks by. Paullina[/b]– What friends? All the A-Listers start laughing together. (Well what do uexpect from a cartoon – the clique laughing together thing is used so much! Sorryback to the story…)
Sam[/b] – Don’tlisten to her…..in fact, don’t even look at her! She’s a boy stealer and eyecandy for everyone in Casper High!
Tucker[/b] –Somebody’s getting jealous……
Sam[/b] – No whywould I be jealous of Miss Perfect!?
Tucker[/b] – You’rejust jealous because you like Danny and Danny likes Paullina, and Paullinalikes Danny Phantom!
Georgie[/b] – Oh,yeah I know really…. Oops!
Sam and Tucker[/b] –How do you about our lives never mind Danny’s?!
Just then Danny came crashing down onto the picnic tablewhere Georgie was sitting. He was in his ghost mode fighting off the cobra. Theghost snake pinned him down with ecto-plasmic goo it shot from its fangs. (Justlike venom.)
Sam[/b] – Oh my gosh!Danny! Georgie we gotta………but she was already gone.
Danny’s eyes turned green. He started glowing so green itmelted off the goo. Then he jumped up and punched the Cobra, so hard that it shrunkinto a little green garden snake. Danny then sucked it into the Fenton Thermos.
Danny[/b] – Wow, Ididn’t know I could get so powerful at once. It’s like there’s something elsepowering me. Danny then crawled under the picnic table, what was left of it,and changed back. Danny[/b] – Why doesevery ghost I fight have to shoot some form of ectoplasm?
Sam[/b] – hold up,where did Georgie go?
Danny[/b] – who’sGeorgie?
Georgie[/b] – I’mright here! She appeared right out of behind Danny.
Tucker[/b] – Wheredid you go?!
Georgie[/b] – Oh,well you know...........ghosts…………..scare most people………….. So I ran?
Tucker[/b] – Uh huh?
Sam[/b] - Back to thetopic of you knowing about our lives?
Danny[/b] – What doyou mean by that? I don’t even know her! Did I miss something?
Tucker[/b] – She saidshe knows about your ghost powers! Uh, what I mean to say was…..
Danny[/b] – What!?You just got here and none of us has met you before today? What else do youknow about me?!
Georgie[/b] – Oh, alot…………. She walked behind Danny real smooth like. Danny quickly turned aroundfor an explanation but she was gone.
Danny[/b] – Was she aghost?
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 23, 2006, 7:37:52 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14That was AWESOME! cool fic...and georgie was really cool *favs

artgirl101 on March 4, 2006, 4:36:50 AM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101SPLEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keito-Chan on November 4, 2005, 11:53:28 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chankool story, tis turning out good sofar! is gorgie a person from the real world that watches the show? is that how she knows so mutch? *runs off to read more*
~Keito

gohstann on August 30, 2005, 10:53:53 AM

gohstann on
gohstanncool So Gorgie's a ghost hu? and can freez time and tapinto conshenses? This is a rilly cool story hope theres more!