Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hidden Like Her secret

This story is about getting to know someone who really isn't there...

Chapter 2 - Hidden Like Her secret

Chapter 2 - Hidden Like Her secret
ChCh. 2
 
Hidden Like Her Secret
 
           Well I forgot to mention, in chapter one Danny was fighting the ghost BEFOREschool. So, after school Danny and the gang try to hunt down Georgie. ButTucker had to stay after school because he loitered AGAIN outside the girl’slocker room. Then they all met up at Nasty Burger after Danny and Sam lookedall around town.
 
Tucker– Are you sure you checked every where?
Sam– Yes.
Tucker– Well she wasn’t in the girl’s locker room ^^.
Danny– I don’t get it! Is she a ghost or what? I mean nowhere to be found anddisappears behind your back!
Tucker– Calm down Danny, did you try the phone book?
Danny– Yeah, only one problem… I don’t know her last name!
           Meanwhile Vlad is watching Danny and sees his misfortune. And so he goes andmakes it worse!
           Back at Nasty Burger…
Georgie– Oh, you don’t know my last name yet? I thought     I told you?
Danny– Huh?
Georgie had popped her up in the table right behind Danny’s.
Danny– There you are! I gotta….
Dash– Fenton!!! Dash came stomping up to Danny’s booth. Dash – That report Imade you do for me… it stunk! I got an F! And it’s all your fault!
Danny– Look Dash not now.
Dash– Oh, it’s gonna happen now! Dash swings his fist but doing so Georgie jumps infront of Danny and claps her hands twice. Time stopped. She pushed Dashbackward a few steps. Then she got back to her table and clapped her handsagain. Time started and Dash swung into thin air.
Dash– Huh?! He swung again for another try. Georgie this time got into Danny’s mindand told his conscience to go intangible and then invisible, and so Danny did.
Dash– what! He disappeared!
Sam– Uh, no he went under the table… Dash looks under. Of course nothing was therebecause Sam lied.
Tucker- …and out the door? Georgie played along and turned invisible and went over tothe door to swing it to make it look like Danny had just fled the scene.
Dash– Come back here Fenton! He runs out after him. Danny came back to normal.
Danny– That was close… hey where did Georgie go?
Tucker– She disappeared again!
Danny– Guys, I don’t think she left. Danny pointed out the window. There was Georgieflying down an ally. They could hear police sirens behind her. Her eyes wereglowing red.
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 25, 2006, 7:31:56 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14ooo the police is following...? O_O

artgirl101 on March 4, 2006, 4:39:22 AM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101OHHH!!!! Shes in trouble!!FAVES!!!