Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ghost, evil, or both?

This story is about getting to know someone who really isn't there...

Chapter 3 - Ghost, evil, or both?

Chapter 3 - Ghost, evil, or both?
Danny ran out the back door of Nasty Burger to the ally 
Ch 3
 
Ghost, evil, or both?
 
Danny ran out the back door ofNasty Burger to the ally.
Danny – I’m going ghost! (Then it shows the overlydramatic sequence of Danny transforming.) He starts racing alongside Georgietrying to catch up.
Danny – Uh, if you’re trying to make friends Iwouldn’t suggest doing it this way. Especially if you’re number one fan is acop. Georgie sped up trying to loosen the cops from her tail along with Danny.
Danny – (whispers to himself) I’m never going tocatch her this way… He turns invisible and starts flying below Geogie. Butbefore Danny could make the first hit, Georgie swoops down and kicks Dannyright in the back. He falls to the ground of The Amity Park? (Well I know thetown is named Amity Park, but they’re like in the park at Amity Park – I’mtrying to make sense!) Georgie flies down right in front of Danny.
Danny – You could see me?
Georgie – Of course I could. I’m the most equippedghost android there is…
Danny – Android!?
Georgie – An android specially made by Vlad Plasmius!
Danny – What! (Stands up) You’re working for Vlad!?
Georgie - I was sent to do one thing… CAUSE HAVOC ANDBLAME YOU! Tahh…… (Hands Danny an ancient scull – stolen from the museum - shegoes intangible and sinks into the ground)
Danny – What this doesn’t belong to me!? (Sirens)
Cops – Stop! Ghost boy!
Danny – Throws the skull behind him and flies intothe ground.
 
            The next day… Danny, Sam, and Tucker were atlunch.
Sam – I saw the news last night… I guess there’s anew Public Enemy in Amity Park and her name is Georgie……… I forget her lastname…
Danny – But this time she really is a public enemyand I can’t afford to be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time… again!
Georgie – Hey guys! They all gave her an evil scowl.
Georgie – What? What is it?
Danny – Oh, nothing!
Georgie – Seriously! Oh, is this about last night?
Danny – How did you know?!
Georgie – Sorry that I barged out on you last nightat nasty burger…
Danny - …and made some new friends? You and the copsmust have had something real fun planned for you to run out so quickly…
Georgie – Umm... no I had t meet someone.
Danny – Who? Vlad?!
Georgie – Who’s Vlad?
Sam – Like you don’t know…
Georgie – Know I don’t! Her voice started growinglouder and she was starting to get annoyed.
Danny – You’re a ghost Georgie! Just admit it!
Georgie – No I’m not! Why would you think that?
Danny – Umm maybe for flying around last night with agang of cops at your tail. Oh, and let me mention the part when you plowed meinto the ground!
Georgie – Know I didn’t!
Danny – Oh, yeah well you were breaking the law! Andnow its time to go home! Danny pulled out the Fenton Thermos, but nothinghappened. Danny – what huh?
Georgie – Told ya.
Danny – you don’t even know what this does! But whenDanny looked up from the thermos she was gone…
Danny – Again! But she’s not a ghost? Oh, right she’sa ghost ANDROID! But then the thermos still should’ve worked. I don’tunderstand?
Sam – all we know is that she is evil, so weshouldn’t trust her.
Danny – But before we do anything else I think weshould pay a visit to Uncle Vlad.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 25, 2006, 7:32:54 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14awesome! continue this!

artgirl101 on March 4, 2006, 4:42:39 AM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101WOOT!!! You are good at this!!

Keito-Chan on November 4, 2005, 11:58:12 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chanooooohh!! conflict! kool jobziz, tis turing out good!
~Keito